Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Well yes it is friday but before the new theme arrives im gonna switch to my fave scary flick of all time.

Bill Paxton Wigged me out somethen fierce in Frailty.

Depending on who shows up, it's one of these.

voneil7 - Total Posts: 2,368
Sinny McGuffins - Total Posts: 2,372
eMilee - Total Posts: 2,165
wintertriangles - Total Posts: 2,024

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Since its my turn to pick the theme..... I have racked my brain for this one. Anyways, I have opted to go with actors and actresses who first roles was in a horror movie and became famous afterwards. Whether for the movie or later on in their careers. Good luck. Enjoy :-)

Well, I'm cheating a bit because it's not her first movie at all, but she certainly has become more known since this movie....

Virginia Madsen in Candyman.

I am going with Jaime Lee Curtis Her first movie was

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I'm gonna go with Matthew McConaughey who followed up a small part in 1993's Dazed and Confused with his role as Vilmer Slaughter in Texas Chainsaw Massacre: the Next Generation

a few years before he blew up bigtime due to his roles in Lone Star (1996) and most notably as the protaganist in John Grishams A Time to Kill (1996)

I suppose i could have gone with Renee Zelwegger here, but oddly my man-crush of Mac trumps bridget jones (no homo )
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	mcAv.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	7654  

SC cheated with Virginia Madsen in Candyman, so i'm tempted to go with Anthony Perkins in Psycho, but I guess i'll choose Sigourney Weaver in Alien.

Oh, I don't think it's cheating by much. Yes, Virginia Madsen had already been in the movie business for a decade, but who knew who she was? The woman never really took off until Sideways anyway. She is a slow actress!

I'm surprised by how many people fit this theme. Nobody's even used the first two people I thought of -- Johnny Depp (Nightmare on Elm Street) and Kevin Bacon (Friday the 13th).

An obvious choice for me.

This is from Doppelganger, but I could've used quite a few, even if I'd just stuck to horror films. My lady was a bit of a scream queen back in the day.

I'm surprised by how many people fit this theme. Nobody's even used the first two people I thought of -- Johnny Depp (Nightmare on Elm Street) and Kevin Bacon (Friday the 13th).
Didn't think of Kevin Bacon, but Johnny Depp was the first one that came to mind for me as well. But I already used him for a theme, so Sigourney Weaver it is.

This is from Doppelganger, but I could've used quite a few, even if I'd just stuck to horror films. My lady was a bit of a scream queen back in the day.
Huh? That's a picture of the DVD cover from Altered States.

Just like this is a picture of Whoopi Goldberg:

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Sorry I missed this week, I had thought we changed themes on Sunday. It's been a crazy weekend!! Nice theme eMilee!!