Thor

Tools    

Semper Fooey
That pic with Anthony Hopkins looks fanatastic! Odin looks gay. I think that's great. Thor must have been adopted. Thor is gay, too, because he bought his clothes at the same Store the Rawide Kid got his with those cool huge buttons, but Rawhide, unlike Thor, came out of the closet years go.

I hope people keep underestimating this film and see it with low expectations. I have a feeling it will be amazing and the surprise will be all that much more grand! I trust Branagh and the source material to believe that this film will be extraordinary.

i dnt see how something like this can fit in with iron man and the hulk.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Thor trailer leaked

Looks great to me and that's with 8 more months of post production work to go...

Those could all be panels right out of the books!

That does not look good.
that trailer sucks lol
Make that a

Those costumes suck....
What they all said.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

In the Beginning...
I'm not crazy about the Asgardian aspect. Would rather have seen a more ambiguous approach, similar to Thor in The Ultimates. I tend to prefer the wittier, more Bohemian Ultimate Thor anyway.

Looks like the Earth segments will be similar in tone to Marvel's recent films. They've all had a very pleasant "fun and adventure" feel to them, though I believe Iron Man is still top-dog simply because of the sheer magnetism of Robert Downey Jr.

I'll give Branagh the benefit of the doubt, but superficially I think the costumes are goofy, the story trite, and the design for Destroyer terribly dated. Also, nobody's beard is THAT blonde.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I think what I am going to do, is watch He-Man Masters of the Universe with Dolph Lungren prior to watching Thor. This way i'll have the proper perspective as to what is a crappy movie.

I am preparing myself to be disapointed with Thor, but to be perfectly honest, I'm not so sure his is a character that required an origin story to be effective in the upcoming Avengers flick.

Also, there is no way this can be worse than Elektra.

So theres that.

Kind of feeling "meh" about this, then again Thor isn't vital to me.

...uh the post is up there...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Cleaner, but most of the same footage from the above link, can be found HERE.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg