Most inspirational films ever

Tools    

Lets put a smile on that block
American Beauty - That film seriosuly changed the way i see the world.

Contact - Made me realise how much i rely on faith.

A system of cells interlinked
To Kill a Mockingbird

I was really inspired by Life as a House (2001) - it really moved me.

I totally agree on Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)- it was beautiful, as was Lost in Translation (2003) and Life is Beautiful (1997) had me in tears.

Eating you Since 1984
You guys pretty much hit the nail on the head.

'Life Is Beautiful' and 'To Kill a Mockingbird 'are perfect examples. ROCK ON.

The most insperational films, off the top of my head.
Battleship Potemik [spelling of Potemik?]
The Great Train Robbery
A Trip To the Moon
Citizen Kane
Demolition Man

Oops, I saw the title and got excited.

The one's that inspire me are.
Apocalypse Now
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
The Shining
Samauri 2 - Duel at Ichijaro

Maybe next time I'll read first.

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by Shaolin
American Beauty
The Shawshank Redemption
Donnie Darko
Braveheart
Dead Poets Society
woah I love the first four, that means the last one must be cool too. Maybe I'll check it out. thx cool thread btw

For me...Hands down the Lord of the Rings Movies.

I've just finished watching "Invincible" with Mark Wahlberg, and without a doubt, it is the most inspirational movie I have ever seen. It's a combination of "Rudy" and "Rocky I & II". As Sedai can attest to, I don't shed a tear to near anything, and I was near pouring buckets when Papale made that touchdown. If you want to feel like you could accomplish near anything the world could throw at you, watch this movie.

fbi
rocky 1, 2 and 5. braveheart. unbreakable.

I've just finished watching "Invincible" with Mark Wahlberg, and without a doubt, it is the most inspirational movie I have ever seen. It's a combination of "Rudy" and "Rocky I & II". As Sedai can attest to, I don't shed a tear to near anything, and I was near pouring buckets when Papale made that touchdown. If you want to feel like you could accomplish near anything the world could throw at you, watch this movie.
Ok, I have was wondering about that movie, thanks

Yup, I bought this about a month and a half ago and loved it.

And yeah, during this time in the 70's when he was trying out for the team, the movie 'Rocky' was extremely popular then so he became Philadelphia's 'Real Life' rocky. That's what they said in the making of featurette in the special features part of the DVD anyways heheh.

Yup, I bought this about a month and a half ago and loved it.

And yeah, during this time in the 70's when he was trying out for the team, the movie 'Rocky' was extremely popular then so he became Philadelphia's 'Real Life' rocky. That's what they said in the making of featurette in the special features part of the DVD anyways heheh.
I'm very surprised with myself making this choice, since normally I wouldn't watch a "Disney Movie" and especially a movie about the Eagles (Go PATS baby!!!), but yeah, my Father-in-Law said Vince was like a God to everyone in Philadelphia at the time (my wives family grew up around there) and that he was very down to earth. great. Now let's see a movie made about Troy Brown....

Beautiful Mind
Remember the Titans
It's a Wonderful Life
Good Will Hunting

Medicine for Melancholy
Quality of Life
The Great Debaters
High Fidelity
Pay It Forward
Remember the Titans
Magnolia
Dead Poets Society