is it worth to go to cinema to watch Avatar?

Tools    

is it worth to go to cinema to watch Avatar?

That's 100% YES,One of top 5 movies ever.You could also watch Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I havn't actually had the chance to see it yet but apparantly if you do go see it, it has to be in 3D and don't expect to be dazzled by the plot. Visually, it's going to be stunning.

I say Yes,
even if you think the story is not
something that attracts you much,
Avatar is a movie worth watching
on theathers and in 3D if possible.

You get inmerse in a great experience
full of action and colors.

Ray

I think it is essential theater viewing, I mean, how many people have you heard say that they weren't impressed with the visuals?

Yeah, nobody.

Kinda the point, jrs.
Movies are available for rent and on tv down the track i.e to watch a movie doesnt mean you have to go to a cinema. You did not know this???

Re the title of this thread I've been wondering the same thing myself. I was really looking forward to a new Cameron movie, but with every press release my optimism diminished. I'm curious, but the price of seeing it in 3-D is putting me off.

Are you jrs 2 or something?
Nope im xxDELxx. Are you one of those guys who replies to peoples questions with bitter sarcasm?

From what I hear it's only worth watching avatar in the cinema. Amazing visuals but poor story.
This is exactly it.

Btw, Cameron's next project should be a 3D remake of Cliffhanger. Or... something with trying not to fall off planes... The Great Waldo Pepper?