Actors from your city

Tools    

Hmmm... the only other person she reminds me of is Carolyn McCormick... but I was thinking she would have been several years older than you...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Dorothy Lamour

Carl Weathers

Patricia Clarkson

John Larroquette (loved him in Night Court)

Donna Douglas (Elly May Clampett)

Reese Witherspoon

Harry Connick Jr.

Okay I'll tell you, I'm sure the anticipation is killing you

It's Sherry Stringfield from NYPD Blue and ER.

Drats... I thought about her after I posted about Carolyn McCormick... at first I kept thinking she looked a lot like Renee O'Connor who played Gabriella on Xena and now that I look at the picture of Sherry... she and Renee favor a wee bit...

Jeff Goldblum is from Pittsburgh, which is the only one I know offhand at this precise moment. Oh, and Michael Keaton. Those are the two that most people around here seem to know. And I remember learning just a few weeks ago that William Powell was from Pittsburgh, too, whick tickles me. And, duh, Mr. Rogers.

Searching around a bit, I find these actors are also from Pittsburgh:
  • F. Murray Abraham
  • Gene Kelly
  • Dean Martin
  • Frances McDormand
  • Demi Moore
There's a lot of old theaters downtown and the cultural centers here are pretty prominent (moreso a few decades ago, I'm sure), so I think there are a fair number of performers from the area.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Isn't it interesting finding these things out? Maybe I'm alone in that boat.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Jeff Goldblum is from Pittsburgh, which is the only one I know offhand at this precise moment. Oh, and Michael Keaton. Those are the two that most people around here seem to know. And I remember learning just a few weeks ago that William Powell was from Pittsburgh, too, whick tickles me. And, duh, Mr. Rogers.

Searching around a bit, I find these actors are also from Pittsburgh:
  • F. Murray Abraham
  • Gene Kelly
  • Dean Martin
  • Frances McDormand
  • Demi Moore
There's a lot of old theaters downtown and the cultural centers here are pretty prominent (moreso a few decades ago, I'm sure), so I think there are a fair number of performers from the area.
Yoda, I had no idea that we lived so near to each other. Dean Martin is technically from Steubenville, Ohio, which is about thirty minutes away from me.

(only naming people i've heard of)
-Michael J. Fox
-Tommy Chong
-

Kellie Martin of "Life Goes On" and "Mystery Woman" TV programs hails from my region.