RIP Marvel avengers film

Tools    

it seems harry potter and the deatlhy hallows part II hasb een bumed form May to July 15 2011 the smae date avengers is scheduled for i like HP but i was loooking forward to this film

tis a shame

RIP

Yeah... what he said. Whatever it is he said.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
So, through my decoder ring (patent pending) I think he said that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part II is going to be released on July 15, 2011, same as The Avengers (source?.) Even though IMDB says different (Novemember 19, 2010.) I don't think they'd push it back a year, because they just did that to the Half Blood Prince.

Even if they did, the Avengers crowd and the Harry Potter crowd are very different. And with the Marvel movies picking up steam and building up fanbases, I think that The Avengers would do just fine against Harry Potter.

When you get that ring patented be sure to put it on Amazon. I'll need one to battle the ongoing trend in today's world where our youth continue to murder the English language.

ur deocer ring sucks cuz part I is coming out nov 2010 not part II

ur deocer ring sucks cuz part I is coming out nov 2010 not part II
Ah damn, remind me never to have both Part I and Part II IMDB pages on two tabs right by each other.

But what's your source for them releasing it in July 2011? On IMDB it still says May 2011

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Even if they did, the Avengers crowd and the Harry Potter crowd are very different. And with the Marvel movies picking up steam and building up fanbases, I think that The Avengers would do just fine against Harry Potter.
Oh totally, these two crowds are a night and day difference. Not to mention, Harry Potter is been there done that, so to speak. Yes, the movies are getting darker just in line with the novels, but nobody has seen the Avengers yet. I actually think, especially if they get a good director for the Avengers (and if these just so happen to be released the same weekend), the Avengers will more than likely blow Harry Potter out of the water.

Of course, we'll need to wait another couple years, so until then...let's move onto something that's more up and coming.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

A system of cells interlinked
I will be going to Harry Potter if they both street the same week, for sure.

I mean, who wants to miss this?

Release dates move constantly. It's like a game of blindfolded chess, where everyone moves their pieces around with a tenuous-at-best understanding of how their "strategy" will effect the other pieces. The odds of these two films actually coming out on the same weekend are extremely slim. One of them almost always moves. Thank about it; when's the last time two huge films with broad appeal came out on the same day? The only time that sort of things happen is when they're playing to significantly different audiences.

I honestly don't understand the appeal of Harry Potter. It's really a composite of X-Men, and Bednobs and broomsticks. A special school for those different from society, and who learn about magic.

...uh the post is up there...

Well, the Avengers has changed its' release date to May 4, 2012.

Source

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well, the Avengers has changed its' release date to May 4, 2012.

Source
They also moved Thor and Captain America around. It doesn't signify that the idea is dead, IMO, but rather building the appropriate steam it needs.

When the original release date was announced, I was more worried that it would be rushed too much and not given the necessary attention, but the fact that they've changed it makes me feel a little better about it.

i jsut didnt want to pay for potter and avengers at the same time but now i dont have to but the extra wait sucks but rather have an extra wait so they can finx all this **** then have them rush through it