Most Boring Movie

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Based on just the last page alone, I must be a Monster lover of boring movies. Five of my "official" Top 100 have been mentioned, plus another one I'm going to add next.

Oh, and when I say a movie is boring, that cannot be construed to mean that it's OK to be boring. Besides, even if I think a movie is truly boring, there are thousands/millions of people who love it. But I've always believed that boredom only comes from within and not from external stimuli. I'm not advocating patience in watching bad movies or even dealing with tedious people, but a little patience may well lead to a calmer, longer life. (I hope you now don't produce evidence to the contrary, but I can foresee that as a possibility.)

General's Daughter was god awful and boring, I feel asleep. That's the only movie I can think of right now.

I got bored in the film "Micheal Clayton"

A system of cells interlinked
hero (jet li)
sunshine

The most boring films I saw:

1776 (in fact, my friend and I ended up walking out in the middle of that one)

S. O. B. (Standard Operational Bulls**t) Not only boring, but kind of repulsive, as well.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Not another teen movie. It was the *SNORING, BANGS HEAD ON KEYBOARD!* Huh? Where was I oh yeah worst movie ever.

martian leader

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Brown Bunny ... has 800 hours of just driving ... might be "artistic" to some, but put me to sleep

Also 9 Songs was very boring to me.

Brown Bunny ... has 800 hours of just driving ... might be "artistic" to some, but put me to sleep

the end of Brown Bunny is enough to wake anyone up though hehe...

I could never get through any of the Jane Austen movies (Pride & Prejudice, etc.) INCLUDING "Becoming Jane" her ridiculously mind-numbing biopic. Its the only time i fell asleep in a theater. right on top of the random dude next to me. I'm pretty sure he was asleep too, so it ended up ok.
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Completely disagree on both...

Some films you guys have listed are pretty bizarre: In The Mood for Love and 2046 are boring? And Gummo? The Brown Bunny? Whaaaat..?

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Here's just a sampling of the films mentioned here:

All the President's Men
Michael Clayton
Gladiator
American Graffitti
The Truman Show
The Sixth Sense
The Quiet Man

and...

Jaws

and....

SCHLINDER'S LIST

I seriously want to cry.

The list that Tramp has posted there is only two films on there that didn't like which is The Truman Show and Gladiator but I still wouldn't say they were the most boring films ever I think that award has to go to GONE WITH THE WIND.

And before anyone starts banging on about it being a classic yeah I know but it's my opinion and I'm sticking with it so there!!!!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
To Kill A Mockingbird. I could hardly bring myself to watch 10 minutes.
Sad.