Myspace?

Tools    

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
I have very little idea how it all works there.
It's very confusing and little frightening.
Sounds like my inner thoughts when I first had sex!

A system of cells interlinked
I just ended up snagging a custom profile off some website, and then modified it...

Originally Posted by Sedai
I just ended up snagging a custom profile off some website, and then modified it...
Snagging? I'll take mine to go and make sure that there are napkins in the bag for my greasy bucket!

You make this sound so simple. Remember those days when things used to be simple? Is anyone going to take my evil hand and walk me through this?

It's OK!

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Snagging? I'll take mine to go and make sure that there are napkins in the bag for my greasy bucket!

You make this sound so simple. Remember those days when things used to be simple? Is anyone going to take my evil hand and walk me through this?

It's OK!
Hmmm, I would if I could. I copied a custom profile script from the site Createblog.com, then i figured out what some of the commands meant by tinkering around with them and reading some help posts on that same site. I figured out the color coded and then started changing little bits of the code to see what would happen. It was scary at first, but now, it's...still scary.

I also heard of a myspace editor called Thomas's Myspace Editor. Check that out, maybe.

Originally Posted by Sedai
Hmmm, I would if I could. I copied a custom profile script from the site Createblog.com, then i figured out what some of the commands meant by tinkering around with them and reading some help posts on that same site. I figured out the color coded and then started changing little bits of the code to see what would happen. It was scary at first, but now, it's...still scary.

I also heard of a myspace editor called Thomas's Myspace Editor. Check that out, maybe.
Thanks! You da man!

I'll add you to my hero list!

May The Forks be With Us
Myspace

I'm addicted to this stuff. I've already added some of you that put the hyperlink in this thread. My myspace name is Lurch if you get a friend request and are wondering who that is.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Female assassin extraordinaire.
there was a time when i was hip and wouldn't blink at this stuff. i'd edit away like a bad@ss.

now? i'm an old fogie. too complex. mine is the same color and setup as when I created the account ... unless you'll do it for me? pweety pweez?

HA!

http://www.myspace.com/miriamwynn

That's it... someone please find me a nun with a myspace account.