MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2024 Season

Tools    

When they came back for like a two-hour rain delay and immediately walked the next dude on four pitches I burst out laughing. Totally genuine, uncontrollable laughter. I don't care how bad it is, that's objectively funny.

Hey at least you won. Skenes and Steele both weren't lights out by any means. I think it better Skenes gets this loss out of the way now as it should relieve the pressure and expectations put on him. Pitchers dominant in the first big league game isn't rare, and where are they now?

If anyone has a 3rd closer they'll part with for a fair sane trade I'm ready to deal as Kimbrel just got demoted.

I've got three of the top five closers in baseball and would love to move one for a hitter. Open offer to anyone. Gotta be a pretty good hitter though.

Oh, also willing to move a starter. I've got like seven guys who are #1s, #2s, or #3s, with a couple more coming back from the IL soon. Would gladly move any of them for a solid hitter, too. Or a top closer and a good starter for a very good hitter. Pitching for hitting, in basically any combination.

Since there has been alot of interest in Olson, Albies, and Ohtani I just need to reemphasize I cant afford to put them on the trading block unless it's a 'cant say no' offer comes along. I don't have any wiggle room with those 3, regardless of bad starts to the season.

A system of cells interlinked
I was really hoping the stars would align, with MLB putting the Pirates game up as the free game of the day the same day Chris went to the game, but it turned out to be the Blue Jays instead. I managed to catch both that game and the Diamondbacks game yesterday as I did stuff around the house/cooked etc.. Baseball was watched!

Another hint for the newer owners: Many times, you are the person that beats yourself, and sometimes this is by not doing something when the opportunity is there. I am still beating myself up for deciding to not pick a FA up two days ago. This guy would have helped me immensely. Oh well!

I was really hoping the stars would align, with MLB putting the Pirates game up as the free game of the day the same day Chris went to the game, but it turned out to be the Blue Jays instead. I managed to catch both that game and the Diamondbacks game yesterday as I did stuff around the house/cooked etc.. Baseball was watched!

Another hint for the newer owners: Many times, you are the person that beats yourself, and sometimes this is by not doing something when the opportunity is there. I am still beating myself up for deciding to not pick a FA up two days ago. This guy would have helped me immensely. Oh well!

I'll add onto that, dropping the wrong guy can hurt worse. I had Jurickson Profar and Brice Turang on my roster at one time. Thought they were just streaking. Thought wrong.

Speaking of dropping the wrong guy, Andy Pages is available on waivers. I tried shopping him around pretty thoroughly to no avail, but with Ohtani possibly going on IL, and no wiggle slots left, hes now available.

My draft wasn't the best, and since hasn't been, though Ohtanis paid off. Patience and intuition aren't the same, but both are necessary, and I hardly have a black belt in either. It is fun though learning

I am open to trading one of my starters, none are off the table, but just one. It has to be for an equivalent closer of batter. I'm not gonna shop any of them as all imo are strong.

That goes for my offense as well, even Ohtani, but the offer has to be fair. I value them as what they can do going forward, which can be game changing which is why I haven't shopped them either.

Well I paid a pretty penny, but just got my 3rd first round draft pick. Me and Mr Water came to an accord - I sent him Ozzie Albies & Freddy Peralta, and he sent me Yordan Alvarez.
Sigh, fingers crossed, and God Bless America

I've decided my SS slot on my roster page has attracted some sort of ancient Zulu curse. No matter who I put in there, they don't ever actually play. Injury, rainout, some weird foot malady... There is only one cure for it...

Trey Turner

Turner...

Turner...

Turner round, bright eyes.
every now and then I fall apart...

Turner round, bright eyes.
every now and then I fall apart...
This made me laugh way too hard. Us dads are on the same wavelength with the chuckles.

This made me laugh way too hard. Us dads are on the same wavelength with the chuckles.
How old is your kid now? Stelly is 5 and so far this is a really fun age for interaction.

How old is your kid now? Stelly is 5 and so far this is a really fun age for interaction.
Mine are 16 and 15. Oldest about to be a senior, which makes me feel ridiculously old. I miss that age so much for sure. You are still the whole universe to your kid which is the best feeling. Seeing my little boys turn into young men and being able to interact on a mature level is beyond belief too though. The whole journey is just the greatest gift to me. Wouldn’t trade it for anything.

Speaking of trades, I need a top holds guy. Anyone need a closer?
HELLOOOOO BAAAAY-BAY!

a lil big bopper action for you Dads.

Offer sent. We'll right after I post this I mean.