Have you ever met a MoFo in real life?

Tools    

Originally Posted by Eyes
Anyone live near Flemington, NJ, or anywhere near Hunterdon County?
Not far off. My family lives in Montgomery, Somerset County.

no offense, but preferably someone i know

Ha!

Kicked to the curb, lines...
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

well, if you ever feel the need to visit, just look for a black Hummer H2 SUT with lots of chrome and a red dragon on the tire cover, plates, DRGNHMR

May The Forks be With Us
Do any of y'all live in Houston, TX?

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

no, but i'll be visiting near Dallas Corsicana and Paris this summer

Originally Posted by Eyes
no, but i'll be visiting near Dallas, Corsicana and Paris this summer

When in Paris,Texas ask for Jane! Tell her Travis sent you.

Oh, and by the by: your travel agent should be shot.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Sedai
Piledriver and Soulsolid are friends of mine, but I got them to sign up on MoFo, so I think that doesn't count. There are a couple I would like to meet, but then again, maybe it's best left on screen. I would still like to hit a party with Gol though....
Well man, just, like, charter that flight . Altho i'm an old man now. Can only talk, dance and stumble 2/3rds of the way into the night

I am hoping to meet up with Susan, Lordylord and Birdygirl when i come to NY.