Like or dislike?

Tools    

Dislike, yet I sometimes do that. To be precise, sometimes some people or I deserve that. Lol.

Musicals

1920s city culture, the mindset and that knowing the possibilities were endless. Must have been inspiring. Also, first time in history technology allowed for massive rest and time for personal pursuits.

Long island iced tea?

Many years ago I gained just over 20 pounds in 1 day by drinking nothing but White Russians with no food. I lost it all in a few hours. Like!

Black Russians?

Many years ago I gained just over 20 pounds in 1 day by drinking nothing but White Russians with no food. I lost it all in a few hours. Like!

Black Russians?

How is that even possible haha, I've only had one experience with white Russians; at a super bowl party they just kept handing them to me and they were delicious! i couldn't say no. And guess what happened next.

How is that even possible haha, I've only had one experience with white Russians; at a super bowl party they just kept handing them to me and they were delicious! i couldn't say no. And guess what happened next.
Not sure if it was the milk, Kahlua or both. Opened the bar at 11am on a Sunday and drank nothing but that until closing around 130am. Got right on the scale the next day at work and I had gained about 22 pounds. I was incredibly bloated, even my face. After a couple of hours and a major bathroom break I was back to normal. Everyone that saw me noticed it.

Not sure if it was the milk, Kahlua or both. Opened the bar at 11am on a Sunday and drank nothing but that until closing around 130am. Got right on the scale the next day at work and I had gained about 22 pounds. I was incredibly bloated, even my face. After a couple of hours and a major bathroom break I was back to normal. Everyone that saw me noticed it.
So, you were the size of a grasshopper.

Like (but occasionally)

winter

You must be a man. Women are used to this dynamic. You were bloated.
Welcome to our world! Have a tampon!