THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

@Mr Minio
Yeah sometimes tv shows could take time like that. I personally prefer that rather than shows that very impressive at the beginning but become trainwreck through the end -but again yeah, it's hard from being impatient when we could invest time in more effective ways-

Idk, from my experience it better to grasp the series because i could learn some aspect of characters, their background, relations each other, and probably for not missed detail of story that can be referred -typical thing like that-
Ofc it depend on the movie as well. if it's not continuation or set on another place, then i guess it's fine

Is that MC change or just new character introduced?

Since I've only seen 2,5 episodes I don't know for sure. Season 2 has a different actress too. Perhaps just a change in cast. Maybe Yuki's character arc is complete after Season 1 and she stops her job as a detective, and then Season 2 is a completely different story?

Since I've only seen 2,5 episodes I don't know for sure. Season 2 has a different actress too. Perhaps just a change in cast. Maybe Yuki's character arc is complete after Season 1 and she stops her job as a detective, and then Season 2 is a completely different story?
i just read that it(the movie) follow 2nd and 3rd season event -kind of-Which is quiet differ from the original story and plot(manga) -so seems the MC was new chara-

The original first season seems the only one had acclaim in comparison and the one that follow the manga closer

I suspected yuki is (one of) the main reason right . I suggest you better stick with it. It's only take half a day in total(binge) with half hour per episode, so it shouldnt be much problem -except its really bad and inexcusable as u implied

@resopamenic I usually swlalow up anything watchable and binge watch stuff for hours, but I've had enough after just two episodes of this.

@resopamenic

What the hell does the writing say?
ヘンな : henna
生き物 : Nama ki mono
第 3 位 : Dai 3 kurai (-i)
猫よりデカいダンゴムシ : Neko yori dekai dangomushi

Cmiiw - also kanji is 😕

For probably a decade now I've been waiting to experience such intense emotion from reading a book that I even just almost cry. The idea that a book can do that always seemed unfortunately distant and unobtainable. Tonight I read the first chapter of Norwegian Wood and my eyes almost burst. Then again, it's true that I'm becoming a sap where the slightest shade of humanity in a movie or book, poem or song, makes me swell up, but I'm happy about that because it makes life feel like something special.

I just watched Lav Diaz's 9 hours long film Heremias and after a short break I'm going to watch another movie!

Trouble with a capital "T"
did Dannii (banned) ever chat on here. PM me if she did
On any thread, you can search for post by a member by clicking Search, and choose Advanced Search...then type in the name of the member. I just did that and it looks like Dannii (minnie mouse avatar) posted a few times here.

Here's the search results. Just looks like chit chat to me.

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...archid=6924025

Another way is to go to the forum the thread is in (Intermission, in this case) and clicking on the Replies number. That'll bring up a list of everyone who's posted in that thread, and the number of times. Click on the number next to their name to search for those automatically. It'll also automatically highlight you, so you can find your own posts there.

Also worth noting that the search result link above will expire in a bit (all search result links do), so you may need to repeat the steps either of us have outlined depending on when you try that link.

Trouble with a capital "T"
Another way is to go to the forum the thread is in (Intermission, in this case) and clicking on the Replies number. That'll bring up a list of everyone who's posted in that thread, and the number of times. Click on the number next to their name to search for those automatically. It'll also automatically highlight you, so you can find your own posts there.
Damn! All these years here and I never knew that. That works great, and easy too

I didn’t know this either. Very cool. Just clicked on “things that annoy you” thread & see that I have posted 108 times. I need to relax!

On the other hand, I see I’ve posted 76 times in the “guys to swoon over” thread.

I didn’t know this either. Very cool. Just clicked on “things that annoy you” thread & see that I have posted 108 times. I need to relax!

On the other hand, I see I’ve posted 76 times in the “guys to swoon over” thread.