The Upgrade Bug Report Thread

Tools    

For some reason all the pictures on the site, like avatars and movie posters, all have the same image. I think of a mac and me poster?
Psst, it's April Fools we all see our own avatar on everyone else's post. This is what I see:
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1 copy.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	247.0 KB
ID:	29669  

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Psst, it's April Fools we all see our own avatar on everyone else's post. This is what I see:
I don't see my own avatar, I also see the Mac & Me pic. I thought we had a spammer at first!!!

Suspect's Reviews

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I think this is hilarious, especially Yoda's reply that he cant see the problem.

I don't see my own avatar, I also see the Mac & Me pic. I thought we had a spammer at first!!!
Oh S***, I thought everyone could see only their own avatar, on all the other post, Damn it! I must have gotten a virus before logging in here, CRAP! This is what I see on the homepage.

Attachments

Name:	screen shot.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	394.4 KB
ID:	29671  

The Adventure Starts Here!
Oh S***, I thought everyone could see only their own avatar, on all the other post, Damn it! I must have gotten a virus before logging in here, CRAP! This is what I see on the homepage.

Wow, somebody went to a lot of effort for their April Fool's Day prank this year, CR! Nice work.

Chief cook and bottlewasher

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

The layers here.....it's too many!!!!

Mork calling Orson, Mork calling Orson. Come in, Orson.

Adding my ratings for movies watched thus far this month and getting quite a few of these when I try to bring up the individual movie pages:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'TMDbException' with message 'S in /home/movieforums/public_html/community/TMDb.php on line 872
Quite probably something at their end but thought I'd best just mention it in case it's something at the mofo end.

Fyi: they have all worked eventually.

I'm also getting this error message today when I look for a movie in the Movie links:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'TMDbException' with message 'S in /home/movieforums/public_html/community/TMDb.php on line 872

Are the emoticon shortcuts in the advanced posting page (some of which are repeating themselves) a known issue? I noticed it yesterday (or possibly the day before) but thought it was just a glitch, or that it was related to something being worked on at the time.

I haven't seen anyone else mention it, so I figured I should post about it in case it's an unknown, or isolated issue. This is what I'm talking about:

Attachments

Name:	movieforums-emoticonserror.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	30072  

Ah, yeah, I should've thought of that. I have some duplicates (so that some common emoji characters are translated), but I should change the display order so the duplicates don't show up there (they still will on the More link, though, but NBD). Fixing now. Thanks.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Yoda, I'm having that problem again in the Lists section with the Ebert movie list. It says 99% again instead of 100%. Last time you manually changed it.

Okay, fixed. Weirdly, the list itself had the wrong total number of films listed (366 rather than 363). Can't remember if anything happened previously that explained that, but it should be sorted now. If anyone's percentages are slightly off (which I'm sure some are, but with that many films it's not going to be as noticeable), just re-save the list and it should fix itself.

Really, really, really minor and of no consequence but noticed links to YouTube that include the start-point override no longer work in that regard (all start from second one regardless) - override used to work and still does outside the site so just thunked I'd mention it in case whatever it may be has more meaningful ramifications on anything else.

example:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Omrp4QR_Rpo (without override)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Omrp4QR_Rpo&t=40 (with override stating start 40 seconds in)