Survivor VIII: Murder Mansion

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Mofo Survivor: Murder Mansion

The mansion stood on a cliffside overlooking the beautiful ocean. The sun has long gone and a gust of wind has picked up. Little drops of rain scatter across the glass window panes. The patter quickens and soon the storm sets in.

A car pulls up to the massive driveway. A man in a long trench coat and a fedora exits the vehicle and runs towards the massive front doors. He tries his best to shield himself from the rain.

KNOCK KNOCK.

TheUsualSuspect opens the massive doors, dressed in a tux. He welcomes the man into the mansion.

Suspect
Hello, I take it you're Rorschach. I believe you are the last person to arrive, the others are in the dinning room. Please, make yourself at home.

Rorschach nods and heads towards the dining room. As he enters, he sees several other people, all extravagant in their own unique way. One person stands out more than the rest, this is Miss Sexy. She doesn't know how to hold back, her wardrobe screams drag queen and her attitude supports it.

Sexy
Well, well, well, look who decided to show up after all.

Rorschach
Sorry for my lateness, I was lost on my way here.

Sexy
Excuses, excuses. Can we move this thing along?

G..7th, a well dressed man with a keen eye for the details agrees with Sexy and motions for the evening to begin.

Suspect moves to the head of the table.

Suspect
Very well. As you know, you've all been called to this dinner because my employer believes that one of you deserves the title of Mofo Survivor. But which one? I surely do not know, nor does he, but he believes that we will find out by the end of the night.

Sexy
This is boring, can we move it along even further please?

Sexy nudges The Big Slobinski, a man dressed in shorts and flip flops. The Big Slobinski doesn't register the motion and could quite possibly be extremely high.

Both Cosmic Graham and Ned Mulder look to each other, then back to the room full of people. They seem to be very quiet and take everything in.

Suspect
Well then, moving on. My employer should show up any minute now and once he does, the competition may begin.

Mr. Nope stands up and turns away from the table.

Mr. Nope
This is a little too tame for me. I prefer some violence in my evening. I think I might take a walk.

Suspect pulls out a remote and instantly clicks a button. The doors to the mansion LOCK. Bars slide down on the windows and LOCK.

Topsy Gellar
What was that? Are we locked in here?

Suspect
Unfortunately yes, you all are. I can't have anyone leave. I've been given strict instructions for the night. You all will be tested on your wits, your memory and your social skills. In order to win, you'll not only need to be great at competitions, but in strategy with others. Only a true Survivor winner can master both

President Tongo stands up. He seems tall, or at the very least, makes himself seem so.

President Tongo
Now you listen here, I'm the most important person in this damn building and I demand to be let out. I'm the President of the ---- the----I'm the president of the united ----

President Tongo drops to the table, face first, splitting his nose. Then he falls to the floor. The others move away in fear. Doctor Dalek runs to him.

Doctor Dalek
I don't feel a pulse. This man is dead.

Doctor Dalek moves away from the body. Everyone looks to each other.

Suspect
It appears the games have begun and we have our first victim.

Suspect is interrupted.

Sean Scott
No he's not. Our first victim is in the kitchen. This guy's been dead for about twenty minutes now.

They all run to the kitchen and see the dead body. The face has been beaten beyond recognition.

G.7th
This man was not killed here. There is no blood on the scene to make the destruction done to his face. He was moved here.

Sexy
Who the hell would go through the trouble to do that?

Cosmic Graham
A deranged killer. G.7th is right, this murder scene does not make any sense. He must have been brought here. Staged for us.

Suspect
If this is true, then the task has been presented to you. Forget Tongo, we'll throw his body in the incinerator. This is the real body we care about. Find out who it is, what he was killed with, where he was killed and the biggest question of them all. Who is the killer. For all we know, it could be one of us.

Everyone looks at each other with distrust.

Suspect's Reviews

The first competition will begin Saturday, September 24th, at 10:30 AM EST. Don't worry if you can't make it. The competition will go all weekend and the deadline will be Monday, September 26th at 12:00 NOON EST

My character being fox mulder will likely wonder if some of the suspects are aliens since they all are weird especially the weird mask wearing Vigilante.

I would recommend against incinerating TONGO Underwood's body. We don't know if his death is connected to the death of the man in the kitchen...after all, I can imagine a number of reasons why someone would want to kill the President of the United States, but we should still inspect the body regardless. Even if it's unrelated, if he was killed by poison at the dinner table, then all of our lives may be in more danger than we realize.

Guess The Poster

This challenge is simple, you must guess the posters based on the images below. The person to get the most correct wins immunity from the killer. This isn't so much about speed as it is about accuracy.

In the event of tie, the winner will be the one who submitted their answers first.

EDIT - PLEASE PM me the answers, do not post them here.

DEADLINE is NOON Monday, September 26th.

Good luck and look out for that KILLER!!!

I said "wanted" as something I wish, I'm not saying as you didn't include me, I know I'm not playing, maybe too much.

Anyway, the challenge seems great! It reminds me of the one of Speed Survivor, maybe this challenge is common but I just didn't saw it in the last survivors