THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Off to San Francisco today with Funny Face. I won't be getting home until late, so I may not be on MoFo again today.

Gonna wander around the city a bit, get some food, and go to a Shane Dawson book signing. Also going to avoid the heat. It's supposed to hit 103° in Vacaville today. San Francisco is only supposed to hit 65°.

In a few hours I'm going on a little thrift store shopping spree. Always fun: ends up getting tons of random stuff/clothes without spending a lot.

There's a Five Guys Burgers and Fries by one, which I've never tried, so that's happening. Dairy Queen on the way home. Hashtag cheatday.

hey swan! what are you up to?
Chillin'. You?

In a few hours I'm going on a little thrift store shopping spree. Always fun: ends up getting tons of random stuff/clothes without spending a lot.

There's a Five Guys Burgers and Fries by one, which I've never tried, so that's happening. Dairy Queen on the way home. Hashtag cheatday.
We have a Five Guys near us. It's really damn good, and kind of makes up for the lack of In n Out around here.

Enjoy that. We got a Five Guys a couple years back. Kind of pricey for what it is but perfect for a cheat day. Have fun.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

This is my song of 2012.

Brings so many memories.

And it's as good as I remember it was.

The ultimate proof the concept of time exists.

Why am I doing this nostalgic time travel instead of sleeping?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Beautiful winter day it has been sooooo cold lately

Beautiful winter day it has been sooooo cold lately
Total opposite here. Enjoy your cold.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Burger was goooooood.

Fries were great, except they put way too much salt on them.

But yeah: Five Guys. Good stuff.
Those burgers are one of the most ridiculously awesome things I've ever eaten. And the fries are really good with the cajun spice, I would recommend those if available. Dammit, now I'm hungry.

I find Four Guys underrated, Five Guys good, Six Guys overrated. Never been to Seven Guys.

One day left to vote on these if you want to:

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Daniel 4 vs The Simpsons - Derek 4

Dexter - Miss Vicky 4 vs Breaking Bad - Nope 5

Rectify - Camo 1 vs Spartacus - Cosmic 1

Black Books - Mistique 1 vs Rick and Morty - AboveTheClouds 2

Sup!

Master of My Domain
I find Four Guys underrated, Five Guys good, Six Guys overrated. Never been to Seven Guys.
If you're into hardcore stuff, seven guys are okay too, just make sure they treat you well,