Survivor VI: Election Year - Official Thread

Tools    

It's a shame Suspect isn't playing. Even if I somehow win this game, I can't say I won it by also beating TheUsualSuspect. I'd always feel sorta incomplete.

Of course I probably have no shot at winning now since people no longer like me for trying to prove myself right about something.......

Tonight? How many hours from now is tonight for Crooked Daniel?
His exact words were:

Nah, no strict deadline, but if everyone could try to get them done tonight, wherever they may be in the world, that would be good
So there is no precise deadline.

It's a shame Suspect isn't playing. Even if I somehow win this game, I can't say I won it by also beating TheUsualSuspect. I'd always feel sorta incomplete.
Well if you won then youd have beat Donnie, and Donnie beat TUS, so that would make you double better than him then, right?

Of course I probably have no shot at winning now since people no longer like me for trying to prove myself right about something.......
Your worst enemy in this game Sexy is your own mind. CHILL THE HELL OUT and enjoy this, Survivors dont happen all the time, and a proper Survivor is an unfair one. Truth, Im not trying to be funny. Thats why they call it Survivor. On this challenge though you are overreacting, and will probably win.

Well if you won then youd have beat Donnie, and Donnie beat TUS, so that would make you double better than him then, right?
Donnie only beat TUS by one vote. And I was supposed to be the tie breaking vote, but they ended up nixing me - I think because I voted in the thread? - and my vote was for TheUsualSuspect. There's an alternate universe not very far from this one where Suspect won Survivor 3.

No offense to Donnie - I didn't see how he really played - but I think he was helped by the fact that he was going against a former winner. To me, it seems like former winners going against a new possible winner tend to lose to the new guy. People just wanna see a different winner each time.

I support him over Hillary, and since I dont want to throw my vote right in the trash I probably will vote for him.

I was a big Rubio supporter, but it didn't work out for Ltitle Marco
Thanks, that's good to know...I had predicted Rubio would be the Republican candidate a couple of years ago. If he had won the nomination, I think Rubio would have beat Hillary easy.

Donnie only beat TUS by one vote. And I was supposed to be the tie breaking vote, but they ended up nixing me - I think because I voted in the thread? - and my vote was for TheUsualSuspect. There's an alternate universe not very far from this one where Suspect won Survivor 3.

No offense to Donnie - I didn't see how he really played - but I think he was helped by the fact that he was going against a former winner. To me, it seems like former winners going against a new possible winner tend to lose to the new guy. People just wanna see a different winner each time.
That definitely helped.

Good to know...I had predicted Rubio would be the Republican candidate a couple years ago. If he had won the nomination, I think Rubio would have beat Hillary easy.
Before the Trump phenomena I thought it was gonna be Hillary vs Jeb, Bush vs Clinton Part II. I am still worried Trump will win.

Yeah this mess wouldnt make the top 10
What Top 10? Top 10 most intense things in Survivor? What would those be?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

Stroke my ego more....harder and faster....

Thanks, that's good to know...I had predicted Rubio would be the Republican candidate a couple of years ago. If he had won the nomination, I think Rubio would have beat Hillary easy.
No, he wouldn't have.

As you know, Al C.R. Gore would never support Trump! But even honest Al knows that Hillary is hated like a bad case of diarrhea....so don't be surprised if Trump cleans himself up, throws a ton of **** on Hillary and becomes President.

What Top 10? Top 10 most intense things in Survivor? What would those be?
Actually thats a good question. I dont think Id like the answers...

Stroke my ego more....harder and faster....
You should be written into the game as a twist.

In fact, I swear to God -- if you want to take MY PLACE right now in this game -- you can have it. If Daniel will let that happen. You can replace me. What do you think? Do you want to? You absolutely can if you want. If you say yes, it doesn't mean you automatically will, but I will seriously think it over and if Daniel's okay with it......

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
No offence to Donnie either but I'm still bummed about losing to him. Two votes were chance votes (coin flip and Rock paper lizard scissors Spock) and I lost out on both. For shame.