Single/Never Married
29.27%
12 votes
Married
9.76%
4 votes
Divorced
41 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Your presumption that I'm a guy is as ridiculous as your presumption that my rainbow avatar implies homosexuality is as ridiculous as your presumption that that's all it would take to be attracted to you.

Horny gay men have standards too, Zotis. That's really inconsiderate.

This MoFo Advertisement seems to already know my relationship status.

This MoFo Advertisement seems to already know my relationship status.

Hahahaha I wish I'd get that ad but with men :P Just kidding

I like how that can be interpreted.

You ready? You look ready.
"I'm all alone...there's no one here beside me..."
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Sheesh! I hit Divorced (was married when I was 21), and Im like one of only three people that are divorced

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Sheesh! I hit Divorced (was married when I was 21), and Im like one of only three people that are divorced

Some people (for multiple reasons) stay together and miserable to please other people or ideologies. So now you're free!!

Funny pic!

A new puppy would be nice, what kind are you thinking about?
I was thinking of a Labrador puppy, when i'm at work my mum would have him/her at her place as she did with my last dog. Never has a dog been so spoilt as my last dog

Labs are great, probably the friendliest dog around. If mom can day sit the pouch, that's a big help.
I love Labradors, mum was devastated too when i lost Nuggy so i can just see her buying a new doggy bed and accessories to have at her place for the puppy