The 2014 MoFie Award Ceremonies

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Thank you, GB!

I didn't vote for you for "Best New MoFo" but you were my second choice.

There were so many deserving nominees that I didn't expect to win, but I voted for myself to make sure that I got at least one vote.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Rauldc14s Ballot

Episode 2- Best New Mofo- Captain Spaulding
Episode 3- Best Thread- MOFO Chill Club
Episode 4- Best Post- Nostromos Sexy Grinch Post
Episode 5- Best Game- Survivor 2
Episode 6- Best Username- Cobpyth
Episode 7- Smartest Mofo- Holden Pike
Episode 8- Most Improved Mofo- Swan
Episode 9- Most Creative Mofo- Rodent
Episode 10- Good Sport- Rauldc
Episode 11- We like you! Please post more- Hit Girl
Episode 12- Most Helpful- Yoda
Episode 13- Ray of Sunshine- Godoggo
Episode 14- Thank You for Being My Friend- Godoggo
Episode 15- Best Avatar- Swans Fantastic Planet
Episode 16- Most Controversial- Guaporense
Episode 17- Best Couple- Raul and Godoggo
Episode 18- Mofo Overachiever- Godoggo
Episode 19- Mofo You'd like to be stranded on an island with- Godoggo
Episode 20- funniest Mofo- Sexy Celebrity
Episode 21- best Movie Reviewer- Jaydee
Episode 22- Master of Movies- Markf

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I won Best Reviewer again? Woohoo!!! It's dancing time!

First of all I'd like to thank all the little people. So Peter Dinklage, Warwick Davis, Verne Troyer, Herve Villechaize, the Oompa Loompas, the Munchkins....thank you.

But seriously thanks to everyone that obviously nominated and voted for me. And thanks to everyone who has been supportive of my reviews since I began writing them by providing rep and feedback. And a final thank you to the people who have been really good friends to me during my time on here; the likes of honeykid, Miss Vicky, Godoggo, cricket, Gunslinger, Mark and whoever else I'm forgetting. I suppose I should also thank a couple of my frenemies (Daniel M and Rodent) who have inspired my reviews in their own twisted way.

Anyway sorry I didn't make it for the actual ceremony. Off to read through the thread now.

Hello101 is a pretty great username, I've never seen it on the net before, ever.

(thinks to himself, was I high when I chose that username? wtf was I thinking?)

On the contrary, aside from Sexy Celebrity, Godoggo and Cobpyth who voted for me somewhere or another, you're all dead to me.
hmmm how often do we talk?? Never... why?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Thanks to everybody who voted for me (and didn't). Also thanks to all the nominees and a few of you who deserved a nom but didn't get one. You should know who you are. You guys are a very important part of my life, especially when I'm alone and I NEED a break from watching too many movies, believe it or not. I'm planning on sticking around if I don't have more health problems so I hope that's OK. Here's looking at you, kids.

Yeah I knew that I wouldnt win.... Im not that popular here ... probably one that most look down on or are scared of... like the goth girl at school... but thats ok... I have a bit of darkness in me.. but Im not goth.... lol not even close

Congratulations catchup -
Good to have two of you on the desert island - have a great time Gunslinger and Miss Vicky !

HK, the funniest mofo always

Jaydee - awesome reviewer!

Mark, you're a legend

Yeah I knew that I wouldnt win.... Im not that popular here ... probably one that most look down on or are scared of... like the goth girl at school... but thats ok... I have a bit of darkness in me.. but Im not goth.... lol not even close

More macabre then goth. Goths have a whiny streak in them. Not like you at all.

Not to mention you serious lack of black eye liner. Kind of a requirement.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
You're probably more popular around here than you imagine! A lot of people here like you, including myself!

I even proposed twice!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
There were so many deserving nominees that I didn't expect to win, but I voted for myself to make sure that I got at least one vote.
You got a lot more than one. There were a lot of great new members and it was hard only picking one, but I voted for you.

You're probably more popular around here than you imagine! A lot of people here like you, including myself!

I even proposed twice!
thats not shocking tho... Minio did it before too... and a few others.....

Damn I have to be up for work in about 4 hours, so gotta go. Thanks so much to Go for organising this, Rodent for helping too and everyone that presented
X

But I'm more persistent! And Minio proposes to everybody, don't trust him!
Oh Neiba... you know if possible.. I'd marry you in a minute...

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Thanks so much to all who presented. You have no idea how much of a load that took off me. So Gunslinger, Miss Vicky, Sexy Celebrity, Raul, Swan, Citizen Rules and Neiba; you guys rock!!