THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Anybody here ever play the Double Dragon games? I was playing Double Dragon II earlier and having a blast, and I didn't even have a partner. Those old beat-em-ups are sorely missed.
Loved the original Double Dragon in the arcade. I rented my boys the new TMNT game a couple weeks ago and it was just like the arcade one. Pretty fun.

Let the night air cool you off
Possibly mine, I remember recommending it a few times.
I think it might have been. I've seen the pilot and the first two episodes, they are great so far. Those two fellows have an uncommon combination of wackiness and wit.

I think it might have been. I've seen the pilot and the first two episodes, they are great so far. Those two fellows have an uncommon combination of wackiness and wit.
Watch Blackadder II - IV if you haven't already.

Watch Blackadder II - IV if you haven't already.
I'll probably watch all of the Blackadder series once I finish Fry and Laurie.
I agree with MV that you should start with Blackadder 2, though. They're competely separate and the first series honestly might put you off the rest. Go back to it at the end if you're curious.

I agree with MV that you should start with Blackadder 2, though. They're competely separate and the first series honestly might put you off the rest. Go back to it at the end if you're curious.
^^This.^^

The first Blackadder isn't bad. It's a decent show, but it's vastly inferior to the others so absolutely do not start there. And each season is set in a completely different era so you won't miss anything or be confused by watching them out of order.

It would've been a good thing if I'd received this warning when I started watching it many years ago. I very nearly didn't bother with season 2 after watching the first one.

Also, the first Blackadder doesn't have Stephen Fry or Hugh Laurie. Fry came on as a full time cast member in Season 2 then did only a small role in one episode of season 3 and came back for a larger role in season 4. Laurie had a couple of small roles in two episodes of Season 2, then had a full role in Seasons 3 and 4 .

If you mean this, then HELL YEAH!
There was an arcade game, I think before SNES, but I think they were about the same. Side scroll just kicking foot soldier butt. Then a boss once in a while. I miss those old video arcade games.

There was an arcade game, I think before SNES, but I think they were about the same. Side scroll just kicking foot soldier butt. Then a boss once in a while. I miss those old video arcade games.
There was anther one.

I never played this one, but I loved Turtles in Time.

Let the night air cool you off
Decided to play through a season of Tecmo Super Bowl after Raul mentioned it in his VG thread. I usually hate the Eagles, but Randall Cunningham is dope. I shall use the rivals of my favorite team. Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, and Michael Irvin are disappointed in me.

Are you playing an emulator? That place where I played Oregon Trail had lots of old Apple games available:

http://www.virtualapple.org/

Oregon Trail was fun, but one of my favorite computer games was Amazon Trail.
I'm not sure if I ever played that one. I wonder if it's available.

I love Oregon Trail but haven't played in many, many years. It's probably not quite the same anymore... Although it's the reason why every late 20s-early 30 year old knows the word "dysentery"

Does anyone play LoL? We're always looking for a few more for our in-house game (especially if you're a UMD student/alumni). Next one's Friday. The details are on Jetivity.com (search for the location College Park, MD, even if you don't actually live here).