MoFo Big Brother 2

Tools    

I vote for bihotza, mainly because he could be the next moviefan1996, aka not being on this forum for long. Hope not though.

I'm planning on staying but I think I got different a different time zone than you guys.

It's okay though, I know I'm the newbie

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm planning on staying but I think I got different a different time zone than you guys.

It's okay though, I know I'm the newbie
Awesome that you plan on staying. I'll be starting survivor 2 shortly, if your interested.

*gasp*

...... I totally forgot about pairs voting in groups............

...... I didn't do that with Masterman..............

Nobody say anything. Or else Sexy Chen will get you somehow.

I don't think that works well, anyway. We'll just stick to voting individually. K.

You never know. Individual people might not want to always work with their partner when it comes to voting.

So, let's see. Bihotza has 6 votes.

That's definitely enough.

BIHOTZA has been EVICTED from the Big Brother House!

PLAYERS

1. JayDee and Daniel M

2. JiraffeJustin and Miss Vicky

3. Rauldc14 and Teeter_G

4. Godoggo and Seanc

5. Swan and The Sci-Fi Slob

6. Rhys

EVICTED

1. Masterman

2. Bihotza

PLAYERS

1. JayDee

2. Daniel M

3. JiraffeJustin

4. Miss Vicky

5. Rauldc14

6. Teeter_G

7. Godoggo

8. Seanc

9. Swan

10. The Sci-Fi Slob

11. Rhys

I'm ending the working in pairs thing now.

BUT -- I promise what I said earlier.

If you and the person you were originally paired with make it to the Final Two, both of you will be First Place Winners. Not First Place and Runner Up. You will both be equal winners.

From now on, you're working individually, but if you and your partner in the beginning can make it to the Final Two, you're both winners. It's up to you to decide if that's what you want to strive for or if you're only interested in winning the game yourself.

Daniel M and JayDee are BANNED from the next HOH competition since they spent a night together at the Bates Motel.

The rest of you will play. Individually.

Daniel M and JayDee will resume playing in HOH competitions after this next one. If they're both still around, that is.

There will still be NO LIMIT to how many times you can win HOH. If you win it one week, you can win it the next week, and so on and so on. If you're that good and can do it.