Victoria's Secret

Tools    

Rock God
you know my favorite store in the mall? victoria's secret. the women they hire to work there are always SO HOT, too. it's unbelievable. it's like they intentionally hire the cutest, funniest girls they can possibly find. what does anyone else think of this fine instituion and its amazing staff?

Yes, they do hire the hottest women for those stores, kinda look the Hooters Restaurants...

"God, Sex & Apple Pie" -- New Movie in Stores Now
Official Website for the independent film God, Sex & Apple Pie

Rock God
it's so true. you would have to be a knockout just to get considered, right? i think so.

Sure, they know what they're doing. After all, since men shop in those store besides women, who would a guy want to buy from...? Friendly, nice talking babe, of course.

Wow, Brodie...I thought sunfrog was the only one who would even consider starting a thread like this. And yeah, those ladies are very pretty. But, as my dad and I like to say: "Victoria has no secrets."

Yea, major droooolage everytime I walk by that place!!!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well would you prefer old ladies with sagging everything tryin to sell you things you can't even picture them in without throwing up.

Back to reality...

You outta try going in there and say can you try this on for me...you're about my wifes size and I just need to know if it would fit her well.. then you got a hot girl tryin on some lingerie for ya. Probably wouldn't work, but hey worth a shot.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
you,re the best BrodieMan...thanks

Waa! hahaha!
Actually, the girls here arn't that hot. I need to move where you guys live.

I'm talking, purley so u can get a flaming envelope! Rnt i kind?

Rock God
aranor, gee thanks. that was downright swell of you. you get a star for today.
geez, sunfrog, i don't know what you're smoking, but all the girls that victoria's secret hires that i've seen are so super hot... oh, man.

Originally posted by BrodieMan
aranor, gee thanks. that was downright swell of you. you get a star for today.
LOL!!!

Now With Moveable Parts
Hey girls,ever check out the total hotties they got workin over at those DIY Home Improvement stores?youch!I go in them just to watch them wrestle up some lumber!and pound a couple nails!....mmmmmm ....nothin' like a sweaty guy talkin' ya up about linoleum! ...oops,wrong thread.'scuse me.

Okay, I went by the Victoria's Secret today when I was at the mall, just for research of course.

And the girls were NOT hot. The ones in the ads heck yeah! But not the ones behind the counter selling stuff. All the cute girls sell jewelry.

Rock God
sorry, sunfrog, you obviously have bad taste. my argument stands

Hey, did I ever mention that a friend of mine worked on the Victoria's Secret website? He was always making jokes about it. It was pretty funny. I wonder if they paid him in bras and catalogs.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Wow, I'm amazed that this thread is kickin again. Thought it died last month. ... I think it would be fun to work for the website...put little hidden messages in the pages. LOL

Female assassin extraordinaire.
oh my god, sades, yeah, let's discuss the brawn we've encountered at Home Depot, mmhmm ...

it's true, Victoria certainly has no secrets anymore when she's put it all in the catalogues.

but, no, as a fine judge of physical beauty (being a Libra and all) i can honestly say that sunfrog may not be without taste (though without shame, most certainly), for the chicks at the Vikki Secret's I've been to are not very hot at all. They look like regular mall slaves.

Originally posted by thmilin
(being a Libra and all)
Holy smokes Thmiling! I'm an Aquarius! Do you know what that means astrological wise!? And you're the only Libra I know!

Hey, my ex-wife was once a Mall Slave (not at Victoria's Secret. We didn't have one of those in Amarillo for most of my life. We had the rip-off lingerie store called simply "Secrets". But Amarillo is the town of Local Non-Chain Equivilents. There's no 7-11, We had Toot N' Totum. There's no Wherehouse Music, We had Hastings. And so on), and she was quite attractive (well, she still is, but I don't think I'm allowed to say nice things about her now that we're divorced).