New Pics of 'Revenge of the Sith'

Tools    

I was going to post these exclusively on the Blog, but I decided why not give these to the forums first.

These new pictures show the fight between Anakin Skywalker and Count Dooku.

Thanks to Movies-infos.

It was a boring conversation anyway
All im seeing is some creepy guy with "Dont give in to the etc." below it

Arresting your development
They don't want you to piggy back of their pics.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
The website they're hosted on has a script which disables the pics from being embeded on another site. So you'd have to save them from that site and upload them here to get them to show up right.

Cool?

Originally Posted by OG-
The website they're hosted on has a script which disables the pics from being embeded on another site. So you'd have to save them from that site and upload them here to get them to show up right.
The pics came from the site I linked in my post. The pics came from that site and I just copied those links and pasted them so you may see the pics. So I guess that means yes.

thanks Jrs even though i couldnt see the pics when u posted them. we can always count on you for the latest news

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
thanks Jrs even though i couldnt see the pics when u posted them. we can always count on you for the latest news
Ok, I dont how you can't see them but in order to do so then, go to the post, press reply on the bottom , and the links will show up bringing you to the actual pic site

[/quote]

*cough*

yea i saw those the first time he posted them i just forgot to mention that
How dare you!!!

Some more revenge of the sith pics

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	memnon1.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	4305  

Thanks jrs for trying.

And as for anonymous last: That's my boy!!