The Devil's Rejects

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
For those who don't know, the Devil's Rejects is the sequel to House of 1000 Corpses and the teaser trailer for came online not too long ago:

http://lionsgate.arcostream.net/lion...er_300Kbps.wmv

I think it looks pretty solid actually. That shot of Baby, Captain Spaulding and Otis walking down the middle of the highway makes them look bad.period.ass., which is pretty impressive considering House of 1000 Corpses made you absolutely disgusted to see them, except for Cpt. Spaulding because everyone loves Cpt. Spaulding.

It isn't going to be just another story where people end up at the House and they kill them, the family is forced to take to the road to evade the law so they start a cross country killing spree of love. Cheerful, no?

At first I was really let down by House of 1000 Corpses. I had been tracking it for a good two plus years waiting for its release and for the longest time all there was that freeking awesome teaser for it. Then it finally came out, saw it opening day and left the theater kinda baffled as to whether or not I actually liked it. But in retrospect, it really was a fantastic throw back to shockfests of the olden days with a nice interjection of Rob Zombie flare.

So anyways, yah, this trailer has me pumped.

I watched the House of 1000 Corpses again last night, man I can't wait for the Devil's Rejects. I actually haven't been this pumped about a sequel in a longgggg time.

Sounds interesting, i wasn't too impressed with House, it has some nice touches but seemed empty, and i thought the d00de (Captain Spaulding?) from the start would be a lot badder and have more to do. Hope this is more original

Shameless self promotion
Thanks for the link OG, looks good. I personally am looking forwards to it since I liked House of 1000 Corpses, I though it was a really brave and refreshing modern horror myself.

That it was, that it was. Rob Zombie has got some balls to take celluloid to a place it hasn't been in decades. Few horror flicks these days have the guts House of 1000 Corpses does. Only ones in recent memory, in addition to house, are Cabin Fever and Ginger Snaps. Everything else throws story and the conventions of horror to the birds and tries to rustle up some scares with some MTV editing. Weak stuff.