Potty for Potter

Tools    

Truth, beauty, freedom and love
Having just seen the new HP trailer for the prisoner of Azkaban all i can say is....

Well i can't say anything as this thing looks just to darn good.

We have a mixed pot of all the Characters including Alan Rickman camping it up again as Prof. Snape. Its set against John Williams best piece score out of the last film which only adds to the drama!

Spider who??? No, no. This is the blockbuster to see this summer. Role on June!
What did you expect? 'Welcome, sonny?' 'Make yourself at home.' 'Marry my daughter.' You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the New West. You know - morons.

the kids look older and different than the previous movies. must be that puberty kicking in. by the seventh book, hermione should be "developed" by then, and harry will probably have like a goatee and ron will be like 7 feet tall. can't wait for Prisoner of Azkaban.

i thought the first 2 were pretty good but i saw the trailer and im almost posative its gonna be the same sh*t. guy that wants to kill harry who never dies makes some failed attempts to kill him, harry searches for clues and sh*t. harry find out the bad guy is in some weird shape or form (like the guys head in the 1st and the snake in the 2nd) then harry defeates him and he comes back in the next movie. i never read the books so its not like i no everything thats gonna happen.

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
i thought the first 2 were pretty good but i saw the trailer and im almost posative its gonna be the same sh*t. guy that wants to kill harry who never dies makes some failed attempts to kill him, harry searches for clues and sh*t. harry find out the bad guy is in some weird shape or form (like the guys head in the 1st and the snake in the 2nd) then harry defeates him and he comes back in the next movie. i never read the books so its not like i no everything thats gonna happen.
Read the book.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Thank god they did away with Chris Columbus... the first two sucked. This one actually looks good.

i dont like 2 read it takes to long
I can see the evidence of your lack of patience with your writing as well. You're going to miss out on so many wonderful stories because of your prejudice. What a pity.

How was that for sanctimonious arrogance? I’ve been practicing.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I can see the evidence of your lack of patience with your writing as well. You're going to miss out on so many wonderful stories because of your prejudice. What a pity.

ummm i guess so (i dont no wut da hell u said)

Spot on, I'm sad to say.

Cheers, Martin

ummm i guess so (i dont no wut da hell u said)
Hahaha... you kidder, you.

You ready? You look ready.
Oh My God. Some people on here are very hard to UNDERSTAND
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

christopher columbus isn't directing this one? hmm. if you read the books you'd find out that the "bad guy" isn't the same guy who tries to kill harry each movie in a different form. and he's played by gary oldman!

i loved the Harry Potter books..read all of them, but I tried watching both of the first two movies, and I didn't like either of them. I don't know..to me, the movies suck really badly compared to the books..but I haven't seen the preview for the 3rd movie, which is one of my favorite books out of the series, so hopefully it won't be as disappointing

wicky wicky
im no kidder i really dont no wut the hell he said

wow, you really need to go to school or something.

first o fall screw u. i go 2 school a$$hole and second the bad guy from the movie is the Valdemort or some s*hit like that. and guy wit Bruce willis picture i dont remember ur name, u tell me 2 speak f*cking english ur using some weird a$$ words that regular people dont no.

I love 35mm ^_^
Well, I've seen the trailers and this one looks so much better than the first two-which were so bad. The kids are finally learning to act...

first o fall screw u. i go 2 school a$$hole and second the bad guy from the movie is the Valdemort or some s*hit like that. and guy wit Bruce willis picture i dont remember ur name, u tell me 2 speak f*cking english ur using some weird a$$ words that regular people dont no.
I quote Mr. Pink from Reservoir Dogs when I say, "Learn to type."
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by DMCUK
Having just seen the new HP trailer for the prisoner of Azkaban all i can say is....

Well i can't say anything as this thing looks just to darn good.

We have a mixed pot of all the Characters including Alan Rickman camping it up again as Prof. Snape. Its set against John Williams best piece score out of the last film which only adds to the drama!

Spider who??? No, no. This is the blockbuster to see this summer. Role on June!
Haha! After TROY, this and SPIDERMAN 2 are my next too choices.

This one looks to be the best of the three so far.

First of all, screw you. I go to school, as*hole. Secondly, the bad guy from the movie is Voldermort or some sh*t like that. To John McClane, you shouldn't tell me to speak f*cking english when you're using weird as* words that regular people don't know.
I went ahead and corrected most of the errors for you. At least, one hopes so. But I must say, the other posters ARE right, this is not a chat room. It is a forum. You have all the time in the world, you don't have to say "u" when "you" is easier to read, AND makes you look much more intelligent. Another thing that makes you seem unintelligent is your overuse of curse words, a few aren't too bad, but that many...whew.

Oh, and just a note, I'm not entirely sure the boards censorship policy, so I went ahead and omitted a single letter from each curse word, just in case. If there is no censorship in place, then I have to say, saying "a$$" makes you look EXTREMELY unintelligent. You might as well begin typing in "1337 5p34|<". Oh, and just for your further reference, www.dictionary.com , it might help you if you cannot obtain a real paper one.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan

Oh, and just a curiousity, which word(s) didn't you understand? evidence? lack? patience? prejudice? sanctimonious? arrogance? can?

However, on the topic, I didn't particularly like either of the first two, though it has been a good while since I've seen them. When I read the books I enjoyed them thouroughly, however I couldn't make myself sit through another one. Oh well. As far as trailers go, this one does seem to be better than the first two.