Friends of a different ethnicity?

Tools    

Do you have many friends of a different race or ethnicity? If not, why not?

I don't have many friends of any race. I'm not good at making friends.
Same here.

I can say I've HAD friends of virtually every ethnicity at some point, but these days I'm largely a recluse and have no one who is the kind of "friend" that I'd hang out with on a regular basis. I do have neighbors though, some of whom are friends in the sense that we talk and get along well. One of my newer neighbors is Egyptian (as his ethnic ancestry) so we joke that he is my African-American friend! (Hey, he may pass as Hispanic, Italian, Greek, Arabic, Persian or just a dark-haired white guy, but the fact that he is African-American is true!)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Ethnicity? Phew. I have a friend of a different species, @Swan.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Last I checked, I believe all of my friends belong to the human race.

I'll let you know if/when that changes!

Sort of? I mean... there are like three people in my real life that I would genuinely consider my friends. Two of them are white. The other one is half white and half Taiwanese. I'm half white and half Japanese.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Last I checked, I believe all of my friends belong to the human race.

I'll let you know if/when that changes!
Yeah, let us know when you befriend a hobbit.

Do you have many friends of a different race or ethnicity? If not, why not?
I’m friends with anyone regardless of race, ethnicity, etc. Always have been.

This right here

I am getting ever more asocial the older I get. Am way past trying to fix it.
You've made friends easily here.

You've made friends easily here.
I have indeed, yes! A huge part of what I love about this place. I think I should have qualified my statement with ‘in-person’. I am a massive introvert and I get along with people much better when it’s over email/chat/text/on forums. I did have my breathing problems and I think it has conditioned me to dislike speaking, building in-person connection, the lot. I get self-conscious and shy and utterly lost.

Ironic as I’m quite good at all manner of ‘sales’.

I do keep trying though and sometimes it works.