Tools    

I ate all your bees.
I have just come across this whole Reputation thingy within the forums, I had the Repuation window minimized so I never really noticed it. I was just wondering how it all works, and under what circumstances most of you hand out reputation. If someone gives me repuation, and thanks to those that have - I'm comin in at a huge 59 points do I reply with giving them some rep points? Or is it purely based on if someone gives a great post? i just want this cleared up before I go around giving Rep points for all the wrong reasons

Originally Posted by Sidewinder
I have just come across this whole Reputation thingy within the forums, I had the Repuation window minimized so I never really noticed it. I was just wondering how it all works, and under what circumstances most of you hand out reputation. If someone gives me repuation, and thanks to those that have - I'm comin in at a huge 59 points do I reply with giving them some rep points? Or is it purely based on if someone gives a great post? i just want this cleared up before I go around giving Rep points for all the wrong reasons
This thread should answer most of your questions.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ead.php?t=4673

I ate all your bees.
Cheers, I did a search but turned up nothing, musta made a typo