dogme 95

Tools    

Enemies are so stimulating.
hey long time no see (again)...it seems i only come on here when i want something. im sorry.

i was just wondering if any of you guys know of any books on dogme 95. im planning to write an essay on it and some other european movements but wondered if you had any recomendations for books that i might find helpful.

thanx

i tried to attach a picture to this thread of me and blib but im not sure if it worked.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	me and chris2.2.JPG
Views:	111
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	2508  
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Lets put a smile on that block
That is a seriously horrible picture of me...why oh why oh why parade me on the net...... (Don't you dare post those 'naughty' Pictures we took )

Don't show off blibb's picture. He's got serial killers looking for him.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Don't show off blibb's picture. He's got serial killers looking for him.
No its ok now, theyve found me. I had good ol' Peter (Sutcliff that is)round for tea last night. Lovely chap. Charles is coming round for a spot of dinner on Friday too.

Originally Posted by sisboombah
hey long time no see (again)...it seems i only come on here when i want something. im sorry.

i was just wondering if any of you guys know of any books on dogme 95. im planning to write an essay on it and some other european movements but wondered if you had any recomendations for books that i might find helpful.

thanx

i tried to attach a picture to this thread of me and blib but im not sure if it worked.
Sorry can't help, what I want to know is, who is that with my husband