Tools    

Not a smart idea, why make a sequal to a **** movie LOL

Linkin Park Forums

Affordable and Reliable Web Designs and Hosting

Portfolio!!
www.MeteoraStudios.com
www.DigitalEinstein.com
www.LinkinParkForums.com

i THINK IT WOULD BE A COOL MOVIE CAUSE THE FIRST ONE KICKED ASS.BUT IT TOOK TO LONG TO DECIDE TO MAKE A SEQUEL

Direct to video. And Paul Verhoeven isn't connected as far as I see... Bummer!

-*FivemagicS*-

You know, I put off seeing the first one for so long because I assumed it would be the big stinker-roo, but I liked it a lot. No spectacular acting or anything, but it was a fun ride. I'll rent this when it comes out and hope for the best.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I've just found this site

www.starshiptroopers2.net

It's awesome and the movie seems to be really good. Different but good.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Without Verhoeven i think the odds of it getting the best out of the original source are lowered. I just re-watched the first one on TV and remembered why i liked it. And it felt like it had more to say. I've read one book by the writer of the original, Heinlein, and he liked to wound things up with a big philosophical/political punch at the end. Hopefully he did the same with this story, and they'll follow it to the end.

EDIT: looking at that website i've got my doubts.

Thursday Is Best
the trialer sounded kinda cheesy, i loved the 1st one and i hope this does good but i dought it..

Hopefully the bugs can kill off those annoying humans this time, they really "bug" me.

Well hello Mr. Fancypants
I thought the first one was a success... how come Verrhoven was never attached? Could have been good if he was but i don't have high hopes for it!

"if i had the words i would say... HOLY CRAP!!"

You ain't leadin nothin but two things right now... jack and sh*t... and jack left town"