Great Movies w/ Toxic Couples?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
They could be in love, too. But besides just being great, if we can try to list the lesser known gems, since most of us have probably seen "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" for example, but that movie is kinda beating a dead horse. The exploitation gets old after a while.

The best I can think of at the moment are:
-Buffalo '66
-A Woman Under The Influence
-Minnie and Moskowitz
-Fat City
-Last Tango In Paris

I also highly recommend the movie "Les Chat". Starring Jean Gabin. It's French for "the cat", and its about an older couple who can't stand each other. I don't wanna spoil anything, but the movie to me is an 8.5/10

The last two movies I have seen would be good examples, and just good movies like "Head-On" (7.5/10) about a young suicidal woman who wants to get away from her strict parents so she asks a guy she sees at the mental hospital if he would marry her.

Three days ago, I saw "The Honeymoon Killers" (7/10). They meet from a newspaper ad, and the woman sees that her "man" embezzles money from old woman who are tempted by this younger Latin guy, with the help of his "sister" his overweight girlfriend who is very insecure, which also placates any suspicion the women might have.

That Obscure Object of Desire (Luis Buñuel)
The first scene in the movie opens with Mathieu, on a train, pouring a bucket of water over a young woman, Conchita. His young girlfriend.
One of my favorite Bunuel films.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
That Obscure Objectt of Desire (Luis Buñuel)
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Ohh, what a gorgeous thread!
Badlands
Phantom Thread - one of my recent favourites.
Wuthering Heights (1992)
Belle du Seigneur
Bitter Moon
The War of the Roses (1989)
Fight Club (ha!)

Not to say they’re all good films.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
The War of the Roses
Does Mr. and Mrs. Smith count?

Rosemary’s Baby

Guy was fine as a spouse until he sold his soul to the devil.

Blue Valentine
The Broken Circle Breakdown
Blue Jay
Happy Together

^ Those are all brilliant films

Maybe:

Let me Fall
Cold War (maybe, not sure if the relationship is 'toxic' but certainly put to the test)
Marriage Story
Kramer Vs Kramer