Prince pushes brother and his soul stays there

Tools    

I'm trying to find a movie, i dont know the name but i know the story little bit

the story of the movie goes something like that

a dying king says to his all princes that they have to find something and whoever finds it will be the king. now one prince pushed his one brother from the palace but his soul now stays in the palace.

can anybody tell the name of the movie?

thanks.

A bucket of anxiety
I'm trying to find a movie, i dont know the name but i know the story little bit

the story of the movie goes something like that

a dying king says to his all princes that they have to find something and whoever finds it will be the king. now one prince pushed his one brother from the palace but his soul now stays in the palace.

can anybody tell the name of the movie?

thanks.
Is it Stardust?

thanks for replying but stardust is not that movie

Im sorry Ami-Scythe, it was stardust. i thought its not that movie but when i watch the opening scene of the stardust then i knew it was stardust.

thank you again

Thanks for letting us know.

And yeah, just in case anyone else starting a question thread sees this, unfortunately I expect a LOT of people get the right answer to these kinds of questions but some clip or image doesn't feel right and we get a false negative.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Wow! 2 hours in and an answer? I'm so jealous. Thanks for checking back to confirm.

*in my best Homer Simpson voice: mmmmmm, Starburst.*