Our favorite voices

Tools    

There are threads dedicated to our favorite guitarist’s, our favorite drummer’s, and our favorite album’s. This one is for our favorite singer’s within any genre of music. List five of your favorite voices in music. This isn’t supposed to be a list of what we think everybody else will agree with, but a chance to show what you really like. I’ll start with five of my favorite voices.

1. BONO

2. FIONNA APPLE

3. LAYNE STANLEY

4. IAN GILLAN

5. DAVID GILMOUR
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

1. David Gilmour

2. Robert Plant

3. Ozzy Osbourne

4. Tom Waits

5. Frank Zappa

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Siouxsie Sioux

Chris Cornell

Al Jourgensen

Where's King Diamond at LordSlaytan?

I must become Caligari..!
Chris Cornell
Tom Waits
Zach De La Rocha
Frank Black
Bon Scott
Kasey Chambers
Lord Suggs
Johnny Rotten
Brian Molko
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally Posted by Loner
Where's King Diamond at LordSlaytan?
I like his style, but honestly...I haven't been into Fate or Diamond for a long time, though I do still listen to The Graveyard. Awesome concept album. It's truly a good horror story.

Originally Posted by Hondo333
Chris Cornell
Tom Waits
Zach De La Rocha
Frank Black
Bon Scott
Kasey Chambers
Lord Suggs
Johnny Rotten
Brian Molko
What part of 5 did you not understand? Why does everybody always do this? "List your top ten movies." "Well, here's my top twenty-five." All the time...sheesh!

Okay, I only named 5 … but it wasn’t easy…

Bono
Freddie Mercury
Ed Kowalczyk
David Gilmour
Jon Anderson

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Okay, I only named 5 … but it wasn’t easy…

Bono
David Gilmour
See? We do have a lot in common! Now will you marry me???

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
What part of 5 did you not understand? Why does everybody always do this? "List your top ten movies." "Well, here's my top twenty-five." All the time...sheesh!
It's usually the opposite with me. More like "List Your Top Twenty-Five movies." "Well, I'm too stupid to come up with that many so here's my Top Ten."

Originally Posted by Garrett
It's usually the opposite with me. More like "List Your Top Twenty-Five movies." "Well, I'm too stupid to come up with that many so here's my Top Ten."
Not coming up with all is cool, going over board is annoying. Because then everyone starts to do it, and the whole point of the post is lost. Not that this thread has any special integrity or anything...I'm just getting annoyed a lot around here lately. I feel our forum has lost its integrity. And that pisses me the hell off.

It was beauty killed the beast.

Are we being tested with this picture without a title?
Maybe.

Kong, isn't that Billie Holiday?
Yes.

Kong, isn't that Billie Holiday?
Damn it, you beat me too it.

See? We do have a lot in common! Now will you marry me???

I have an allergic reaction to that obey thing… I'd break out in hives if I tried to utter “I do”…

I must become Caligari..!
Well i am Very sorry, but i missed the five bit, It was an honest mistake.

So i will now narrow it down to 5 and add pictures

Chris Cornell

Bob Dylan

Zach De La Rocha

Brian Molko

Jimmy Barnes

Originally Posted by Hondo333
Well i am Very sorry, but i missed the five bit, It was an honest mistake.
I doubt it was a mistake Hondo, but more in the line of not caring. I like you so don't take it personally, I would rather it to have been some one other than you to piss me off, but it wasn't. I'm just getting sick of a lot of the posts around here lately, and can totally understand Silver's attitude towards new posters.