People on a planet with plant life and toxic atmosphere

Tools    

I was recently on a flight and the the person in the row in front of me was watching a movie. I'm trying to figure out what it is. It was on their laptop/tablet and not an inflight movie. There were 4 or 5 people on a planet full of trees, plants, etc. Maybe stranded? There was two adult males, one adult female, and a young child (10 year old boy perhaps), at least during the portion that I saw. Everyone's space suit was different, i.e. they did not all wear matching suits. Helmets and suits were different colors and noticeably different constructions. The atmosphere must not been breathable because they wore their suits outside of their craft at all times. They had laser weapons and there was at least one battle between them. The young child carried a rifle/shotgun like weapon. One guy was hit in the shoulder. He may have been the bad guy? He made it back to the craft and used some sort of canned foam to either repair his suit or treat his wound. The adult woman was in the craft at the time as well. I didn't see any aliens nor animals. I couldn't hear it so I don't know what language it was in, I assume English though. I don't think it was a major film, probably small production like a Netflix or amazon prime original. I'm guessing it was made in the last 10 years, possibly 5. It's not lost in space nor ewoks battle for endor.

Nailed it! It's funny because I had previously read the description for that movie but dismissed it as incorrect. However, I just watched the trailer and there were a couple brief shots that I recognized. I was planning on asking the person but forgot when we landed. Thanks!