The Return of Family Guy

Tools    

Originally Posted by jrs
Family Guy could return with as many as 35 new episodes for January 2005. Go to USA Today for further details.
That is the best news I have heard all week. Thanks for sharing!!

It was only a matter of time before Fox realized that they are a bunch of idiots for letting it go.

Originally Posted by megalith
That is the best news I have heard all week. Thanks for sharing!!
I watch that show over and over again every night at elven in Adult Swim!I just saw the one that they would not show on tv until now it is called "When yu wish upon a HeinBurg!It is so funny even if it does mock out jews.
Anyway I can't wait for more new shows I mean they made more Simspons and Futuma why not family Guy?
Beside the school dance!This is the best news I heard all day yea!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

That would be the greatest thing. EVER.

Yes, i love family guy. It was and still is one of my favorite shows. I own all of the episodes on Dvd!

They are also making a straight to DVD film, which is in production now. Family Guy really is a breath of fresh air, just as South Park and Simpsons were running dry, family Guy comes along and re-ignites the screen. Great Stuff.

I been watching the same Family Guys on Adult swim over the past mouths and I had not seen
a new one yet! Please let me know the date so I can watch out for it!
I can't wait!They finally showed "Wish a upon a WeinStein (When Peter gets a jewish friend)that is so funny!See you ar ound!JM

20th Century Fox Television has committed to producing a minimum of 22 new half-hour episodes of Seth MacFarlane's Emmy Award-winning animated comedy series Family Guy more than two years after the series aired its last original episode.
The new episodes will be available in early 2005 to be shown on Adult Swim, Cartoon Network's late night block of animated programming for adults on which Family Guy currently ranks as the #1 show. The Fox Broadcasting Company has an option to license the original runs of those new episodes.

For the full article, go to comingsoon.net

Good news, but do you know when it will return in Britain?

Thank you, God.

that's great. family guy has to be one of the best cartoons, ever.

Evil spelled backwards is Live!
Yay! More Mayor Adam West!

I think the show has been alot better since it returned, the Simpsons however, have been dying a very, very slow death since the late 90's.
I think the Family guy writers have really got a handle on the characters better now, and know what direction to take it.

lol, way to dig up a very old thread. but yes....family guy is doing better than simpsons in terms of material. The only thing is though, simpsons has also managed to stay popular for a very long time. So they have less material to work with than Family guy.

Very true...that's the crux of the problem almost everything has been done, there isn't much material left. I think Family guy was re-energized and the writing has become much more precise.

have you guys seen the episode on Family Guy from South Park? Cartman has some pretty good points and I think about how dumb and really off base family guy is. It doesn't stop me from watching and enjoying it but I really do wonder if walrus'(i cant remember if it was the walrus', seals, or dolphins) help create this random show

-Hattori Hanzo

i think that the comedy that show puts out is what would make this world a better place if everyone could appreciate how great that it really is. I remember an episode were there was a reference to something be cool like the other side of the pillow! freakin great!!
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

It is good that family guys coming soon. thanks for sharing news.i am pretty excited to watch them and can't wait.