Keanu Reeves - Also Accused

Tools    

Word in, the new celeb/actor etc... accused...

... is Keanu Reeves.

Word is, he took numerous women on really, really nice dates, bought them flowers, paid for dinner, treated them nicely, and didn't even try to kiss them goodnight when he took them home.

Thoughts?

Sorry @Yoda, I couldn't help making light of all the negativity.

Now I seriously hope he doesn't come out as some deviant.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
and didn't even try to kiss them goodnight when he took them home.Thoughts?
Do you really think rapists kiss their victims?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

This might just do nobody any good.
Damn it. Cricket beat me to the Knock Knock joke.

Well ... his name is an anagram of see knave and rue - that's all I'm a gonna say on the matter.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hey rattus. I know this was a joke but I'll tall you something about Mr whoaaaaa. My bestie from school had to sculpt his torsoe for matrix 1 because it was pretty mangled from a serious motorbike accident. My DOP bro worked with him on wish you were here. My girlfriend said he was super shy and polite by kept to himself until the cast and crew party at Luna park on Sydney harbour. Bto said he always s ayed behind to do his own lighting and would tell his stand in guy to go to the pub instead. He would then help the camera dept to pack up before disappearing to learn his lines. Seems like a really down to earth. Heard something about he m a huge amount of his film salaries to charities he supports. Probably the sort of guy you could take home tomeet mumsie.

My story herein endeth.

When is the next group watch ,
Ratteh?

Hey rattus. I know this was a joke but I'll tall you something about Mr whoaaaaa. My bestie from school had to sculpt his torsoe for matrix 1 because it was pretty mangled from a serious motorbike accident. My DOP bro worked with him on wish you were here. My girlfriend said he was super shy and polite by kept to himself until the cast and crew party at Luna park on Sydney harbour. Bto said he always s ayed behind to do his own lighting and would tell his stand in guy to go to the pub instead. He would then help the camera dept to pack up before disappearing to learn his lines. Seems like a really down to earth. Heard something about he m a huge amount of his film salaries to charities he supports. Probably the sort of guy you could take home tomeet mumsie.

My story herein endeth.

Ratteh?

Yeah Keanu is a renowned nice guy

Next group watch is in a couple weeks. Major 3 day Star Wars Weekend coming up

My story herein endeth.

Ratteh?

Yeah Keanu is a renowned nice guy

Next group watch is in a couple weeks. Major 3 day Star Wars Weekend coming up
Okley dokley. Will watch much loved first 3 and I have decided might watch next 2trilogies for larfs. If I'm still in my home away from home where I am now will be sure to ask for a hit of morphine so my chat in chat room looks ridiculous like my typos above *cue evil larff*

And not wishvyou were here but The Whole Truth.