Blade: Trinity

Tools    

Jessica Biel, who stars in New Line Cinema's upcoming remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, has signed to star in the studio's Blade: Trinity. The third part of the Blade trilogy.

Biel will play Abigail, the daughter of Whistler (Kris Kristofferson) who inherits the vampire-slaying duties that once belonged to Blade (Wesley Snipes).

The third installment of the Marvel Comics-based franchise is being written and directed by David Goyer. The project is scheduled for a September start in Vancouver. Jessica Biel is best known for her role in The WB's long-running 7th Heaven
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	jessica.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	1583  

I See You When You're Sleeping
phew....I thought you were saying that that 'Jessica Biel' was taking over as Blade then for a minute, that was obviously a bad choice as she doesn't look anything like him!

whistlers family was murdered by a vampire, so how is it he has a daughter?

Wesley Snipes will fight a new villain in BLADE: TRINITY; a vampire to be played by Dominic Purcell. Purcell, who's best knows as the title character from the Fox TV series "John Doe" has signed on to play the lead baddie in TRINITY for writer/director David Goyer. Purcell joins Snipes and Jessica Biel and Ryan Reynolds, as a new breed of vampire hunters out to give our man Blade a helping hand. New Line is expected to prep a spinoff series based on Biel's and Reynolds' characters. Purcell, however, will likely not escape the wrath of Blade and won't be around for many spinoffs or sequels. TRINITY is scheduled to begin filming later this month in new-Hollyood, aka Vancouver

i don't know
adding a daughter for blade is a bit cheezy
i'll reserve judgement tho untill i see it
hopefully they will stop at #3...keep it a trillogy(sp?...my mind is a bit off tonight) and not a crappy series

Don't tell Robin I'm here!!
To the guy who said Jessica Biel looks like a mop.......I guess I wanna' go f#ck a mop.

To whoever said that Ryan Reynolds will be in it. That would be Ryan Reynolds, a.k.a. Van Wilder??? Hmmm....... Interesting.

To whoever said that adding a daughter for Blade is a bit cheesy. Going by what I've picked up from this thread, Biel's gonna' play Whistler's daughter, not Blade's. If you don't remember, Whistler was Kris Kristofferson's character, Blade's mentor.

I thought the first Blade was easily better than the sequel, but the sequel wasn't bad by any means. I liked it, it was just a little......I dunno', weird. Everytime I think of Blade I think of that techno song from the first movie, "Confusion", the one that was playing at the beginning of the movie during the club scene. That was an awesome movie, and hopefully they don't ruin the 3rd one by trying to add too much to it. For a little bad news, I'm pretty sure that that wrestler, "Triple H" is gonna' be in this movie, but it's good to know that he won't be playing the lead villian. Probably just a henchman or something.

Originally Posted by gothamboy
To the guy who said...
To whoever said...
To whoever said...
Too lazy to scroll?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Jessica Biel looks like a mop.

or

Hmmm... could you show a side view so I can decide which one looks the most like her...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
I still want to hear an answer to Hellbent's question.....

I thought Whistler was a no-family loner as well.....

Am I right in thinking HHH is in this movie?? from WWE

Originally Posted by Bodom
Am I right in thinking HHH is in this movie?? from WWE
the rumors regarding HHH is realted with T4, the terminator role is nailed down to either Vin Diesel, HHH, the rock.

Nah it's definatly balde, I read about it on this site >> http://www.triplehunleashed.com/index2.html

Don't tell Robin I'm here!!
Originally Posted by Bodom
Nah it's definatly balde, I read about it on this site >> http://www.triplehunleashed.com/index2.html
It's Blade, I already mentioned it in the 12th post of this thread. As far as I know he won't have a major role, so at least there's some good news.

Screamingly Innocent...

I just hope it's better than the second one. When they brought Whistler back I thought that was gay since they made it pretty clear in the first one that the vamps left him for dead and he killed himself with blades gun. That one little flip-up totally killed the whole movie for me. I'll wait for it in the video store because if it's anything like the second one and it probably will, I won't be expecting too much out of it.