Which movie is this image from?

Tools    

1. can any one identify from which movie this is taken from?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	rZl3UeM.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	28671  

Why "mega thread"? Are you planning on asking about others? Is this intended to be a game?
is it not allowed to ask many? if that the case i want to change the tittle of this thread

I'm mostly just curious as to how someone could know, in advance, that they're going to want to ask many. Is this part of a game on some other site, for example?

Anyway, yeah, we tend to ask that each question be a separate thread, since we have Answered/Unanswered designations for each that wouldn't make sense with more than one per thread. That, and unique titles help attract people who might be able to help, since many of them probably won't bother to check back in the same thread over and over.

I'll change the thread title accordingly for now.

I'm mostly just curious as to how someone could know, in advance, that they're going to want to ask many. Is this part of a game on some other site, for example?

Anyway, yeah, we tend to ask that each question be a separate thread, since we have Answered/Unanswered designations for each that wouldn't make sense with more than one per thread. That, and unique titles help attract people who might be able to help, since many of them probably won't bother to check back in the same thread over and over.

I'll change the thread title accordingly for now.
apologies for the mistake i have done. please change the title and thanks for the clarification.

No big deal. But...is that correct? Is this part of a game for another site, and you're asking for help solving it?
yes it is