Mel Gibson

Tools    

My favorite actor is, Mel Gibson. I love all of his movies!

Mel Gibson is a good all around actor, from drama/actions like Braveheart to non action comedy like What Women Want, i find mel gibson usually an actor to look to. I have enjoyed most of his films immensely.

Minion honey.........I hate to break it to you.......but he cheats.......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

oh fo'sur, Mel Gibson is the best actor ever...EVER!
He's made the three best War movies: Braveheart, Patriot, We were Soldiers
He's made the four best cop movies: Lethal Weapon 1-4
He's made the best 'gangsta' movie: Payback
And he's made alot of other great comedies and stuff, like Maverick and What Women Want.

I must become Caligari..!
Grrrrrrrrrrr...... , You seem to be a fan of mel BEAR, but you dont even mention Mad Max
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I haven't seen Mad Max....I've been looking for it for years, i can't find any video store with a copy of it...damn canada.

Didn't see it.
I tend to like his movies. I don't think he is the best actor ever, though.

Just to steel a neat answer from nikki

What the guy said above.

I like Mel… but to me, he’s much better in movies like Braveheart or Lethal Weapon then he was in What Women Want… and of course he was good as Mad Max Hondo…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Mel is Australian, yeah that’s right he’s Aussie. No real reason I decided to point that out but yeah the fact remains he is great, very great all round actor, he has a face of a real man, not some incredibly fake pretty boy, he looks like a bloke and it helps him display his emotions in a realistic fashion, just one sign of a truly good actor. Ranks with one of my fav’s

Laugh and grow fat!
Mel's a pretty good actor, and he does a really good Sean Connery impression.

Originally Posted by Naisy
Mel is Australian, yeah that’s right he’s Aussie. No real reason I decided to point that out but yeah the fact remains he is great, very great all round actor, he has a face of a real man, not some incredibly fake pretty boy, he looks like a bloke and it helps him display his emotions in a realistic fashion, just one sign of a truly good actor. Ranks with one of my fav’s
Sorry to contradict you Naisy, Mel was born in the USA and was raised in Australia, but I am willing to call him Australian.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Mel Gibson is OK but not my favourite actor, I liked him in Mad Max films and Signs.

Mel Gibson, is, was, and always will be extremely hot. What a babe. Just watched Gallipoli again

Do you know my poetry?
Have any of you heard of Mel's new movie which he will not come out in but will direct it, its about the last 12 hours of jesus christ, and it is all in latin, its called The Passion, I saw the trailer, its really graphic.

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
Have any of you heard of Mel's new movie which he will not come out in but will direct it, its about the last 12 hours of jesus christ, and it is all in latin, its called The Passion, I saw the trailer, its really graphic.

I've heard of it - it's actually done in Aramaic, not Latin, and won't include subtitles.

It supposed to be pretty controversial in religious circles, I guess Jewish groups are pist because the movie depicts the crucifiction...

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by googie
I've heard of it - it's actually done in Aramaic, not Latin, and won't include subtitles.

It supposed to be pretty controversial in religious circles, I guess Jewish groups are pist because the movie depicts the crucifiction...
Actually christian groups are telling him to put subtitles and he might, its not sure about the subtitles yet, its a 50/50 chance.

Actually christian groups are telling him to put subtitles and he might, its not sure about the subtitles yet, its a 50/50 chance.
That would be great - I'd like to see it!

I'm looking forward to seeing The Passion... there is a thread about it HERE in the "Upcoming Movies Forum" you might be interested in...