Batman: The Killing Joke: DC's upcoming animated film

Tools    

I have really really enjoyed these DC animated features. Batman: The Red Hood is my fav but I have enjoyed the majority of the titles. I am really looking forward to this one.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I watched The Dark Knight Returns a few days ago and really enjoy it. I've got a few of these animated movies to catch up on.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
I have the graphic novel. It's pretty good, but it's not as good as Batman Year One or The Dark Knight Returns I&II.
The Dark Knight Returns II? That was horrible and it showed Frank Miller did slowly but surely go insane.

Madness is the emergency exit…
I have the graphic novel. It's pretty good, but it's not as good as Batman Year One or The Dark Knight Returns I&II.
The Killing Joke is actually centered on Joker and this particular take on Clown prince of Crime even more or less influenced Tim Burton & Nolan's version of him. From opening monologue to the end, it really got some greatest Joker-quotes ever.

DC have made some really good animated features over the years. Some of my favorites are:
Batman: Under the Red Hood (WB really should consider this story for their next Batman film),
Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker,

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox
(a very possible future JL movie for DCCU),
Justice League: The New Frontier and
Batman: Assault on Arkham
(The animated version of David Ayer's upcoming Suicide Squad!).

The Dark Knight Returns II? That was horrible and it showed Frank Miller did slowly but surely go insane.
It wasn't great, but I still thought it was above average for a graphic novel. Way better than most DC and Marvel comics. I liked it more than Kick Ass. But yeah, the first The Dark Knight Returns is the only one I'd really endorse.

The Killing Joke is actually centered on Joker and this particular take on Clown prince of Crime even more or less influenced Tim Burton & Nolan's version of him. From opening monologue to the end, it really got some greatest Joker-quotes ever.

DC have made some really good animated features over the years. Some of my favorites are:
Batman: Under the Red Hood (WB really should consider this story for their next Batman film),
Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker,

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox
(a very possible future JL movie for DCCU),
Justice League: The New Frontier and
Batman: Assault on Arkham
(The animated version of David Ayer's upcoming Suicide Squad!).
To be honest, DC animated features don't interest me in the slightest.

Madness is the emergency exit…
Yeah...at least it's better to go for the popular ones than using the crap NEW-52 story lines. Most of animated features that they've done lately based on post new-52 era, sucks! Even in the Batman films, they are giving too much focus on his son Damien Wayne...an utterly annoying character!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I hate to side with the internet...

I expect so much more from these movies. Flashpoint seems like the last visually impressive one.

KJ will be a good movie, but it looks like a weekday cartoon.

I agree DD. They should have gone "all out" with the movie animation, and they could have really dropped some jaws. The story sadly will have better art in the comic, and thats a shame. Though Brian Bolland was pure money.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I'm sure that Conroy and Hamill don't do these for free either.