Any musicians here?

Tools    

I was just wondering what, if any, instruments you guys play. I play drums.

I've been known to blow a mean kazoo. Then he kicked my ass, so I had to quit.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Get off my island

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

I am having a nervous breakdance
I play drums and guitar.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

i get to be the weird classical music guy.. YAY!!! I play the violin and pretty good if I say so myself AND VIOLIN IS NOT A GIRL'S INTRUMENT!!!!

Hey man Violins don't have to be just classical. If you've ever heard of the band Yellowcard, they are a punk band that uses violin heavily in their music.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I sing and play the keyboard/piano

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

A novel adaptation.
I play the bongos and blues harmonica in a band.
As for freelance, I'm pretty capable at the Jew's harp.

And I can hum, really well.

Originally posted by moviefan20
I sing and play the keyboard/piano
How do you sing a piano???

Originally posted by LordSlaytan

How do you sing a piano???
I SING. And I PLAY the keyboard/piano....two different things. I knew someone would make some comment about what i wrote.

I do believe LS was just teasing you Moviefan… … Anyway, I can’t play an instrument but everyone says I can sing…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I know I know

Originally posted by moviefan20

I SING. And I PLAY the keyboard/piano....two different things. I knew someone would make some comment about what i wrote.
I'm very sorry. Just a bit of fun.

Slay-it's ok (hey that rhymes!!!) Just took my defense incase you were trying to say something. No worries.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I used to play the drums, but I broke my arm, and it hurt way too much to play even after the cast came off, and I wasn't going to be able to get any better, so I had to stop.

(Also, Why is Kool_Moo advertising "Win an MP3 player and the movie SWAT? Is there a rule against posting spam around here? Just wondering...)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

well, i play the paino, and i would play the guitar as well, but i cant as i am physically unable to HOLD it.

i know how ya f*cken feel mate, with the arm and all.

That sucks about the arm, man. If that happened to me i don't know what i'd do b/c i love playing drums so much.

drop pants, not bombs
i play the drums and all sorts of percussive instruments, like udu, gongas, bongos,djembe,tamburine,shaker...

udu is my main percussive instrument. itīs a african claypot and you make a sound by controlling the air movement between two holes. if someone was wondering.

i play rock,progrock, jazz, and all the suff in between...
and itīs bigger than life

there's a frog in my snake oil
Nother drummer here (sort of - got a fairly ****ty pearl beginners kit really, massive evil rims, very bad if you get carried away and use your palms)

i just started a scrappy sort of thread bout drummin and semi-muso musings if you wanna hav a look. (i'm not writin scrappily coz i'm a drummer by the way, u other musos, s'coz i'm lazy )