Movies About the Meaning of Life

Tools    

Hi can anyone suggest me some movies in which a young boy or girl realize the world,the people and the meaning of life in a travel and also gains hope to live

If you wanna see a great action film, go see Mad Max: Fury Road. This movie absolutely blew. my. mind! Tom Hardy delivers a great performance alongside Charlize Theron as one of the most badass female characters i've ever seen. I can't recommend this movie more for people who love action movies!

If you wanna see a great action film, go see Mad Max: Fury Road. This movie absolutely blew. my. mind! Tom Hardy delivers a great performance alongside Charlize Theron as one of the most badass female characters i've ever seen. I can't recommend this movie more for people who love action movies!
? I do not know if it's a joke or not, in any case I fail to understand the meaning of your suggestion.

* Regarding the thread, although films with hopeful messages are not my thing (I am generally in the opposite direction) even so I would suggest something like Wild (2014) with Reese Witherspoon, you could also try with Wish I Was Here (2014).

Make a better place
Boyhood 2014 is a very good one
Domino 2015 maybe
The Way Way Back 2013 is a must
Stake Land 2010 I'm not sure about that
Dazed and Confused 1993
If you'd only choose one, this must be your choice

So, go for Dazed & Confused, then Boyhood and maybe you should ignore my other suggestions

thanks to all

Life of PI?

Some listed bellow are a little different to others but I have a feeling all these will interest you.

Boyhood
Donnie Darko
The 400 Blows
Stand By Me

These are all favorites of mine and have similar qualities.