Elusive movie that seems to have disappeared from the net

Tools    

I can't remember the name of it, but it stars Tom Arnold, Elle Fanning, Dakota Fanning. It was around the mid 2000's and was a movie in which Tom Arnold kidnaps Elle fanning who is later played by Dakota fanning as an older version of the child, who is eventually reunited with her parents, at least temporarily.

Strangely, it has disappeared from all of their IMDB pages

You're sure it's not Hansel and Gretel, and that it was actually Dakota the whole time? A slight difference in memory seems a lot more likely than a movie just vanishing from the Internet.

How on earth did you get "Hansel and Gretal from that? You might as well have suggested "We bought a zoo", lol.

I found out it is "Garden's of the Night. I only saw bits and pieces of the movie some years ago while distracted with something else and for some reason thought it was the Fanning sisters in it. Other than that mistake, the rest of my description was accurate.

I got it from the presence of Tom Arnold and Dakota Fanning, of course. Turns out you mixed different actors into the plot, but it could've been the other way around. Or at least illuminate which parts were being misremembered. You'd be surprised at how many people ask about things that end up being nothing like what they described. Memory is funny.

Anyway, glad you found it.