Oh, no... Meshach Taylor... Hollywood from "Mannequin"... just DIED.

Tools    

Hollywood

When I was in middle school, there was this one kid who used to push me around all the time. I hated that kid more than anyone on the planet, but I never stood up for myself. Then a couple of years later, in eighth grade, the kid drowned to death. I remember wondering if my intense hatred for him had somehow been the cause. Like, my soul stepped out of my body and went and pulled him under the water or something.

Considering that the director and star of Mannequin have both died within weeks of me expressing my intense hatred for that film, I think it's obvious that I have evil, supernatural powers.

Oh, and I'll give you a bath tonight instead of the other way around, since you obviously need to be consoled. We'll watch Mannequin together and then create a window display in honor of Hollywood Montrose.

However, in these movies, the flaming gay man was now a white guy.
Was it you? Are you Hollywood's heir?

I'm sorry to hear about the death of Meshach Taylor...yes, Hollywood was definitely an over-the-top character, to be kind, but the guy could act. He did a guest spot on Criminal Minds this past season playing a homeless Vietnam vet who was in the same unit with Joe Montegna's character. You would have never known that this was the same guy who played Hollywood.

Somebody get Andrew McCarthy into protective custody, immediately. She must be stopped!

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	tweet.png
Views:	3688
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	16094   Click image for larger version

Name:	killer.png
Views:	3825
Size:	394.0 KB
ID:	16095  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

R.I.P. Meshach. This is too weird, Sexy.