Is there a visible difference between IMAX and non-IMAX scenes bluray

Tools    

When watching a blu-ray film, will there be a noticeable difference between the scenes in the film shot in IMAX and the ones not ie. The Dark Knight?
By blu-ray film I mean watching the movie at home.

Moved to Home Theater Questions & Information. In the future, please take a moment to place new threads in the correct forum.

As to your question: I think it depends on things like television size. On a tiny screen, the difference in resolution won't be noticeable. I'm not sure how noticeable it would be on a large one--mine's about 40 inches and I don't think I noticed a major difference--but I'm fairly sure it would require one.

Hi, thanks and sorry :P. I don't think the resolution is different since it's a blu-ray movie, but what about actual picture quality, colours, etc.?

No, I just have a 40" TV.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I'm not an expert but I'm inclined to have doubts about there being any noticeable difference in picture quality on a tiny 40 inch screen. Maybe someone else can provide more info about this.

When TDK was shown in IMAX, was the IMAX footage in a higher resolution than the rest of the film? Is the only way to actually notice a difference is to see it in IMAX?