Favorite final TV series episode

Tools    

With M*A*S*H coming out on DVD soon, I got to thinking that I would love to have the final episode but that's it. I also loved the final episodes for Quantum Leap, Moonlighting, Lois and Clark, 90210, and Melrose Place. Does anybody here have a favorite final episode like Seinfeld, The Cosby Show, Ellen, Murphy Brown, etc. Anybody have a series they loved, but hated the ending? Or maybe hated that it didn't end but instead left an open storyline like Dr. Quinn.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I loved the final episode to Unhappily Ever After. It was perfect for the show.

MovieForums Extra
I liked the ending to 'Allo 'Allo, it was a very nice ending especially after seeing the show from start to finish!

I haven't seen the end of MASH (believe it or not!!), but the series is one of my all-time favourites. It is what gave me the inspiration to want to study medicine

[Edited by Zephyrus on 01-15-2001]

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
In the final episode of Unhappily the father and Mr. Floppy were down in the basement like always. I can't remember why but they were really rich for some reason and he realized his life was becoming perfect, he divorcied his wife, hes son wasnt stupid anymore, and his daughter was really smart and he said something aobut how it was like a dream come true. And then he woke up and it actually was a dream.

I thought the ending of Newhart was very clever. Dick Loudin gets hits in the head with a golf ball and wakes up next to Suzanne Pleshette on the bedroom set of his previous series and talks about the crazy dream he just had.

The Leaugue of Gentlemen...
Pure class end in the way it did (no spoiling)
when there was a phenomenon just sitting there waiting to happen!

Twelfty!

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Buffy the vampire slayer-the ending rocked! not the way i wouldve done it but meh!

i think the end of dark angel was good considering that it was cancelled after two seasons, they wrapped things up quickly but well

its a dog eat dog world
i liked the final epiode of angel, the way they did it, going out fighting, not like a vialent fight, but a tastful one also

Has anybody here seen Razor Face?
The final episode of My So-Called Life is really memorable for me because at the time they didn't know that it was actually going to be the final episode. But it ended with Angela finding out Brian's real feelings for her and she actually started to change the way she felt about him.. but nothing was resolved. You don't know what happened afterwards. In a way that's a little frustrating but in another way it's good because so many shows wrap everything up too neatly and it makes it seem fake.

The final episode of My So-Called Life is really memorable for me because at the time they didn't know that it was actually going to be the final episode. But it ended with Angela finding out Brian's real feelings for her and she actually started to change the way she felt about him.. but nothing was resolved. You don't know what happened afterwards. In a way that's a little frustrating but in another way it's good because so many shows wrap everything up too neatly and it makes it seem fake.
I loved that show soooooooo much. I was in 10th grade. I wanted to be Angela Chase, she was my idol hehe.

My favorite last eposode was Ellen...when she admitted on TV that she was gay. Not like we didn't already know.
Another one i really liked was Home Improvement...when we finally got to see Wilson's face.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Last episode of Black Adder Goes Forth
Only Fools and Horses (perfect ending, so why'd they have to make the 3 episodes afterward???)
Frasier

The last episodes that I didn't like were:
Friends (nothing final about it, and Chandler and Monica's relationship always felt more real than Rachel and Ross's)
One Foot in the Grave (too much of a drama, and not particularly funny)
WARNING: "One Foot in the Grave" spoilers below
Also, Victor's death was so badly done I almost laughed