Oscar night fever :)

Tools    

Hello everyone !

Are you excited about upcoming Oscars? I cannot wait! Moreover i was looking through the nominates and I tried to guess who will receive one. I have my thumbs up for Leonardo Di Caprio, I think he fully deserves it, lately he has played magnificently in some great movies ( such as Django). I don't know if its true but I've heard recently that you can even bet on your favourites, can anyone verify this?

Whilst Leonardo might deserve an oscar, I feel Matthew McConaughey's performance is more deserving. Dallas Buyers Club was awesome. Jared Leto will also be a serious contender for Best Supporting Actor.

Whilst Leonardo might deserve an oscar, I feel Matthew McConaughey's performance is more deserving. Dallas Buyers Club was awesome. Jared Leto will also be a serious contender for Best Supporting Actor.
Yes, Leonardo Dicaprio is a great actor and due for an Oscar, but McConaughey was absolutely amazing in "Dallas Buyers Club". He and Leto are my picks for Actor/Supporting Actor Oscars.

Very excited for the year's Oscars. The wife and I go all out and host a Academy Awards party complete with Oscar predictions.

Hello everyone !

Are you excited about upcoming Oscars? I cannot wait! Moreover i was looking through the nominates and I tried to guess who will receive one. I have my thumbs up for Leonardo Di Caprio, I think he fully deserves it, lately he has played magnificently in some great movies ( such as Django). I don't know if its true but I've heard recently that you can even bet on your favourites, can anyone verify this?
Hi I'm rather a sports bettor, but I've seen what you are talking about on more than one website ! More and more bookmakers start to set odds for the Oscars because recently they are becoming more and more popular. If someone is keen on movies and can sense the winner, it is a good way to earn some extra cash, that is why the number of people who bet on Oscars is constatnly growing. Lately while looking for the info on Oscars I've found a website www.bettingwell.com which presents different betting tips on several Oscar categories. I think they are worth considering.