"The Place Beyond the Pines" Jason's motorcycle purchase

Tools    

At the end of the movie Jason buys a motorcycle from a farmer . He hands him the $5000 and just rides off with it . Where were the papers to the bike ? I didn't see the Farmer give him any papers ? Did anyone else find this odd ?

I only find it odd that after all of that movie, you are wondering why you didn't see a clerical transaction highlighted. He bought the motorcycle. He probably signed it over to him, upon getting the cash. We also didn't see him check to see how much gas is in the tank, take it for a test drive, inflate the tires, or any number of mundane actions. It ain't a plot hole or an oddity, it is completely inconsequential.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Sure, he should have counted the money to make sure it's 5000$. xD
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
What I find odd is that an ever-increasing number of films are filled with almost all inconsequential scenes. And the "critics" seem to mostly love them. Sorry but it was the first thing I thought of that was relevant.

I only find it odd that after all of that movie, you are wondering why you didn't see a clerical transaction highlighted. He bought the motorcycle. He probably signed it over to him, upon getting the cash. We also didn't see him check to see how much gas is in the tank, take it for a test drive, inflate the tires, or any number of mundane actions. It ain't a plot hole or an oddity, it is completely inconsequential.
" he probably signed it over to him " except for the fact that he didn't sign it over to him . When he handed him the cash he immediately got on the bike and took off . I guess it could be explained that he went for a test ride and came back to get the papers afterwards . It's not a big thing it's just that a lot of times viewers notice such small details in movies. It was a bit long , two stories , although it was connected but the bottom line is that it definitely was a good movie .

Or maybe he hypnotized the seller and stole the motorbike?

Or maybe he hypnotized the seller and stole the motorbike?
Which he didn't because they showed him handing over the cash to the seller

Must've been fake cash. You never know. I was kidding, obviously.

Seriously speaking, I didn't care about it when watching the movie.