The best love movie

Tools    

Movie Forums Extra
Look at the "dark clouds behind the line ": the most brilliant healing movie this year. Love movies of the year. Fit in such a cold winter, watching the warm in my heart, full of joy, happiness and power. About two in the life of unexpected love story between a madman. Roaring noise will always come up to warm, cold humor very much.

What are you talking about? I literally have never heard of that movie, and Google didn't help at all.

But based on the title of the post, I'd say The Notebook. Not the best movie, but the chemistry between Gosling and McAdams was powerful and well done.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Look at the "dark clouds behind the line ": the most brilliant healing movie this year. Love movies of the year. Fit in such a cold winter, watching the warm in my heart, full of joy, happiness and power. About two in the life of unexpected love story between a madman. Roaring noise will always come up to warm, cold humor very much.
I agree totally. Movie 2013 best! Purple pockets in fields of grass alienate old man winter's overcoat. Warming the watch in my heart beating like the banker who cheated on his wife in the darkest of humors. Timing a chance meeting with reindeer footsteps beating on love of my waterfalls.

What's a love movie? A movie where the main focus is on character development and between the love of one character for another? Well, by excluding all films that don't fit this criteria, the best "love movie" I have seem is............ hum.......... hum............. hum.......... PMMM the film version!

What's a love movie? A movie where the main focus is on character development and between the love of one character for another? Well, by excluding all films that don't fit this criteria, the best "love movie" I have seem is............ hum.......... hum............. hum.......... PMMM the film version!
...........get out.

What? I am only answering the question: What's the best love movie you ever seem? Given that PMMM the film, is a horror/science fiction/fantasy/drama/tragedy/love/action/animated/character study film and is the best movie I ever watched in each of these areas, I would be forced to say it.

What? I am only answering the question: What's the best love movie you ever seem? Given that PMMM the film, is a horror/science fiction/fantasy/drama/tragedy/love/action/animated/character study film and is the best movie I ever watched in each of these areas, I would be forced to say it.
Nobody asked that question on this thread...

Of course they did. Anyway I haven't watched the movie cited in the first post.
This thread isn't a question, but a place to praise the film that mumupotato so graciously brought into our lives. And to praise mumupotato for his absolutely astonishing post. There is no question in the title, rather the title refers to "dark clouds behind the line"

Thanks for summing that up, nicely, bluedeed. Sadly, Google is still unable to find this movie, that I suspect does not exist in the first place, except in the sick, twisted mind of mumupotato himself.

Thanks for summing that up, nicely, bluedeed. Sadly, Google is still unable to find this movie, that I suspect does not exist in the first place, except in the sick, twisted mind of mumupotato himself.
Exactly right. I've been there and it's a potato paradise, but for humans, it's a nightmare.

Movie Forums Extra
That movie is not the best.In my opinoin,it is so-so.I love "revenge".I am looking forward to seeing it .