Adult Swim Fans?

Tools    

The Fat of the Mailbox
Any Adult Swim fans out there?
I make a weekly ritual (sp?) of watching it.
Mission Hill and Aqua Teen Hunger force are my favorites.
I like them all though, except for The Brak Show and Home Movies. Their ok, but the rest are better.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I actually love the Brak Show. It's so insanely stupid I can't stop laughing. Also, The Ripping Friends is top notch stupid fun. "It's Ripping Time!" (Some of the voices suck, though...) I also liked the episode of Harvey Birdman where BooBoo Bear was a Unibomber style terrorist, and the one with Apache Chief. The Multi-Culture Pals! and Welcome to Eltingville was hilarious the ONE time they showed it. Inu Yasha is a show to watch too. (saturday Adult Swim...)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

im not exactly a fan but i dont hate the sport, i watch swimming only in the olympics and only when i know someone in it eg Thrope or Michael Klim

My favorite Harvey Birdman is the case where Race Bannon is suing Dr. Quest for custody of Jonny and Hadji. Hysterical.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Holden Pike
My favorite Harvey Birdman is the case where Race Bannon is suing Dr. Quest for custody of Jonny and Hadji. Hysterical.
I think that's everyone's favorite...

I was watching the other night and caught a show called "The Oblongs", it was alright..
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The Fat of the Mailbox
Originally posted by Naisy
im not exactly a fan but i dont hate the sport, i watch swimming only in the olympics and only when i know someone in it eg Thrope or Michael Klim
very funny.
Birdman is funny, I forgot about that one when I posted. I like the Scooby Doo one. It looks like Mission Hill has been replaced with the Ripping Friends . I like the new how but Mission Hill was funny as hell too.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Adult Swim is great stuff I love Robot Chicken so much its so funny lol It wont be long and series 1 will be out on DVD in UK.

Welcome to the human race...
Adult Swim is great stuff I love Robot Chicken so much its so funny lol It wont be long and series 1 will be out on DVD in UK.
Ow, seriously? Series 1 came out in Australia around April last year, and we're supposed to have the worst DVD system in the First World. We've already got the Star Wars special and series 2 (not sure about series 3, though.)

Anyway, I am a Robot Chicken fan. Haven't really made much effort to see more of their shows though, except for getting Metalocalypse forced upon me.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Yeah man its coming out soon and the star wars specail is out this month somtime dam that sucks. On play.com we can get the region 1 DVD nut my player has decied it doesnt do region 1 or even copys any more. It has a mind of its own. lol

Who watches the Watchbear?
Adult Swim's alright. I like a handful of their shows - Harvey Birdman is excellent, Robot Chicken too... really wish Mission Hill hadn't been canceled or had more new episodes or whatever. Oblongs are good, too. Harvey Birdman is my all-time favorite, though.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
I should watch more adult swim, so far ive only seen Robot Chicken which is awesome and A$sy McGee - a pair of a$s cheeks that's a cop. It's like The Shield is Vic was more as$y

I like it from 12 to 1 am where they show the only three shows I enjoy Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen and The Boondocks.

Adult Swim was cartoon network's best idea. Futurama was revived thanks to AS

-Hattori Hanzo

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I like a few shows from Adult Swim... Robot Chicken is in my top 5 favourite shows, and I also love Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Harvey Birdman & The Brak Show.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
My favorite are the Star Wars Robot Chicken episodes, and I really wish they would bring back Sealab 2021, I loved that show but it hasn't been on in a long time.