Favorite Resident Evil Film

Tools    

Whenever asked what my favorite Resident Evil is I always refer to the last one done because its the freshest thing out. So mine is Resident Evil: Afterlife.

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004)

Cracking film IMHO

>.<

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
The only one I found to be tolerable was Extinction.

All the Resi Evil films are a heap of fun. Sure they're nothing like the games and are utter nonesensical. But they're FUN!

Mind you, the third one is a big smelly poo. Totally rubbish.

I love 'em all. Apocalypse has a special place in my heart, but they're all really good.

Apocalypse is my favorite. And now I am all set to see Retribution.

Afterlife...

The games are so bad they're good. The movies are so bad they're... awful. Watching them is like masturbating with sandpaper.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Favourite Resident Evil film? Isn't that a bit like asking what someone's favourite sexually transmitted disease they had was?

Whenever asked what my favorite Resident Evil
For some reason I found this hilarious. Is this really a question that pops up a lot in your life?

Just teasing. In seriousness though I've never seen any of the films but as someone more than capable of loving trash there is a chance I'd find them quite fun. But it's more fun to tease.

The Second one i like.

Hi guys ... Really nice talking about resident evil movie and also really nice above comments, guys... I also want to say something about this movie, recently i watched movie resident evil 5 it's really awesome movie, and now guys... Resident evil 5 is my favorite movie... keep it up ...

Ehh... I watched one I think. A whole team of STARS were wiped out in one scene, which sort of made me frustrated. I thought those guys were supposed to be Bad A. I sort of want to watch the films for the story though.

Is it worth it?

Ehh... I watched one I think. A whole team of STARS were wiped out in one scene, which sort of made me frustrated. I thought those guys were supposed to be Bad A. I sort of want to watch the films for the story though.

Is it worth it?
That sounds like the second one... Nemesis takes out like 7 STARS guys in 3 seconds.

I commented on another thread on here about the movies... if you've seen one of them, you've seen all of them.
Watch any, in any order, it doesn't really matter.

There's no story as such, just the same plot in each one:
"We need to get out of *insert place name here* by shooting guns and running"

Resident Evil is by far the worst movie franchise going... it's hard to believe they've made 5 of them.

In keeping with the thread though, my favourite... the first one, because at least it had a tiny connection to the game... it had an element of horror to it, not very good horror and that's about as far as the connection goes but at least it was there.

The rest are abysmal.

There's no story as such, just the same plot in each one:
"We need to get out of *insert place name here* by shooting guns and running"
This made me laugh a bit.

That's unfortunate though. Resident Evil is such a big name now. You would think that something linked to it would actually be good. I remember playing the first game and being terrified, but everything else has bad reviews as far as I've seen.