woman meets future husband in bookstore while engaged to his cousin

Tools    

This is an older movie, but in color. Saw part of it on TV in 2003.

The plot:

This woman goes into a bookstore and buys a book entitled How to Please Your Husband, or something similar. This man sees her and pretends to work there. They meet later that night at a party or concert at someone's home. She's engaged to his cousin, but they run off that night and get married. Her family disowns her. Ten years later her husband is looking for her on their anniversary morning but she has left on a train to go to her parent's home. On the train she runs into her husband's cousin, the one she was engaged to marry, and he accompanies her to her parent's house. She plans to send for her son later.

That is all I know about it. Can you tell me what the title is? I would really appreciate it.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Ernst Lubitsch's wonderful, hilarious, lovely Heaven Can Wait (1943) with Don Ameche and Gene Tierney. Allyn Joslyn plays the cousin. It's one of my favorite films and is available on Criterion DVD. The book's called How to Make Your Husband Happy.

A system of cells interlinked
Answered!